Fifty four

chapter fifty-four | eleven years ago

"Aaaaaahhhhh!" The frustration in his voice filled the cold night as his fists met the hood of his car and his foot kicked the wheel, trying to release the boiling anger scorching his veins. Betrayed, he was betrayed and it felt worst than failing the plan he made his entire life. Never would he think that, he will be the one to fire the gun behind his back. Hyunseung had always been true to him. Yes, he was annoying but he knew he was just trying to be playful, how come he wasn't able to notice what he was up to. A bitter chuckle came off his mouth as tears ran his cheeks. Did he trust him too much? Did he become too complacent? But he was his friend! He was his best friend!

Sadly, it is indeed the one you trusted the most that will betray and leave you in the end.

Minho felt like he was pushed back to square one. Laughter was born from his soft chuckles and soon it echoed all over the place. Wiping his tears, he stared at the overlooking view of the Seoul City. This is not yet the end. He refused this defeat. Everything will never end here because he knew things are not meant to end this way. He was the game master and everything should end the way he wanted it to be.

It will end the way it was planned. The way it's supposed to be.

•••

"Jang Hyunseung!" Dara's voice boomed all over the place as the red haired lad ran his ass off while the petite girl chased him, almost growling. Okay, I know I have been gone far too long but what in the world is happening here? Can someone enlighten my poor soul? I can see the red haired mofo laughing maniacally while being chased by Goddess D. What is this? Is this still Romeo and Cinderella? Why is the love team changed?

Ahh, I knew it! Oppa can't really resist thy charms. After all these chapters and the long agonizing wait, in the end he still comes back to me. If this isn't love then I don't know what it is.

Waaaah, why am I the one being chased now!? Oh my gosh, I am just joking! Why is everyone still not used to me joking like this! Goddess D, spare my life please! I don't want my bones switched place again!

So after an almost infinite hour of explaining and chasing and me fixing my bones, we were back on the group's favorite hangout which happened to be Yang's humungous mansion. Everyone is present with Sanghyun smiling and sitting quietly with his cup of tea. Somehow, he was still saddened by the Minho event but everyone is helping him to cope up especially all years of his life, he spent with Minho being his only companion and friend. "Sanghyun, do you want cookies?" Dara smiled sweetly at him as the latter happily accepted the treats.

"Thank you, noona." He took a small bite from the sweet.

"How in the world are you planning to pass high school with a crappy project?" Seungri laughed at Hyunseung who gave him a shade.

"I'll pay the asses of my teachers. And besides, this is totally none of your business." Hyunseung rolled his eyes. Wow, damn rich bastards.

"Can someone explain why you're here?" Top gave him a sarcastic look which made him smirked at him in great arrogance. Yes, please enlighten me! What in the world is happening here? And since when did Hyunnie become part of Big Bang? Is the world about to be blown?

"Of course, I am here because of Dara. You see, in the end of this it's really me and her." He answered in confidence as the lady faked vomit before giving him a disgusted look while he grinned wide. Can someone punch this guy, if you knock a tooth out, I shall offer you my life and soul.

Everyone looked at Jiyong who faked a cough and cleared his throat. "Is it just me or I am really hearing something?" He glared at the red haired guy who raised his both hands in surrender. Shiver ran down his spine remembering what he did to him when he joked on kissing Dara. Kwon Jiyong literally tied him upside down and hanged him from the balcony.