Nineteen

CHAPTER NINETEEN:

Punishment part two

' Are you sure about this? ' Dara asked Jiyong for the nth time, Jiyong just nodded although Dara can't see him. Dara just sighed as Jiyong gently combed her hair and pull it up as he tied it together using a black elastic band. ' There all done, ' Jiyong said as he look at her girl satisfied with what he did on her hair. He then placed the white apron on her. ' Jagiya relax we're just going to cook okay? I'll teach you, ' he said trying to relax her. She just hissed at him. ' If you just give up on this cooking thing, then everything is peaceful! Don't blame me if you die because of my bad cooking, ' Dara hissed at him making him laugh. 

In reality Dara didn't really know how to cook and she's just to afraid that she might let him down if the food they're going to cook tastes bad. 

' Again relax. Promise no matter what it taste. I'll eat it okay? ' he smiled as he tied the apron on her. ' Okay you said that! No more backing out! ' she exclaimed. ' Arasso, arasso... ' Jiyong chuckled as he tied the other apron in his body. ' So what are we going to cook? ' Jiyong asked her. ' Hmmmm... I suddenly want some spicy beef curry! ' Dara grinned at him. ' Okay, then lets cook a spicy beef curry, ' Jiyong laughed.

They both started from cutting the ingredients need. Jiyong was holding both Dara's hand teaching Dara how to hold the knife properly and how to cut the vegatables properly well basically teaching her everything. Dara can only silently negotiate and scold her heart which was beating crazily. She's silently praying for Jiyong not to heart it because seriously the only thing she can hear right now is her heart and the only thing she can feel is her heating cheeks and the warmth of his body pressing against her.

Gah!! Who can concentrate in cutting and cooking with all this things!! I'm started to feel dizzy!! Ahhhh Pabo! I might faint here!!

Aigoo, Dara unnie control the fangirl inside you that you're hiding for so many years now. You don't want to screw up right now neh? Just enjoy the moments. 

' Ouch! ' Dara exclaimed as a blood escaped from the small cut on her finger. I told you to enjoy not to cut yourself, aishh! How clumsy can you get huh Goddess D. ' Are you alright? ' Jiyong worriedly asked as he lifted Dara's hand and suck the blood in her finger. ' Yah! Why do you suck it!! ' Dara yelped. ' Wjhy do you find it sexy? ' Jiyong asked in a huskier voice with a wink. ' N-no i-its not s-sexy! ' Dara stuttered. ' If you say so... ' Jiyong smiled boyishly.

He then pulled something out of his pocket, its a small blue kit. He opened it and grabbed a yellow stripped band aid. He washed Dara's small cut, dry it and carefully placed the band aid in her cut. Dara just stared at him in disbelief. ' Don't tell me you have band aid kit in your pocket everyday? ' Dara breathed out disbelievingly. Jiyong just nodded with a smile. He hold Dara's both hands as he started guiding her in cutting the ingredients. ' There are two things that you should always have in your pocket if your Sandara Park's boyfriend, ' he said with a chuckle.

' First, you must have band aids, and if a bottle of alcohol and antiseptic can fit in your pocket then put it in your pocket, ' Jiyong chuckled which made Dara spurt out curses. ' Don't tell me you have alcohol in your pocket. ' I don't have, but I have in my bag, ' he answered honestly with soft laughs. Dara just rolled her eyes. ' So what's the second item? ' she asked none the less. ' The next one is Starr candy strawberry flavor to be exact, ' he laughed. Dara just turned beet red so that's the reason why when she always ask for a candy Jiyong can always give her, her favorite candy of all since she's young. ' Aisshh, why do you need to have the candy? ' Dara hissed trying to control the giddiness inside her. ' I just wanted that when you ask even the smallest thing I can give it to you right away, ' he smiled heartly though Dara can't see it she can imagine it in her head.