Six

Chapter Six:

one night life with her

' Dara who is he...? ' she trailed off as Dara and Jiyong darted their eyes on her.

Blink once. Blink twice.

Jiyong's brain can't seem to process the sight in front of him. Right in front of him, is the mother of his GIRLFRIEND. He would always imagine her mom and once he did, silly as it may sound but he imagined Dara's mom as a huge gorilla looking lady so that there'll be enough explanation for her abnormal strenght.

But the woman standing in front of them is NOT the huge gorilla looking mom he imagine. She looks 18, you would literally just think that she's just Dara's older sister. She's beautiful but has thick make up in her face and not to mention her lips is bloody red. She's slim and sexy and has the same one level less fair skin that Dara has. She's wearing a black tube paired with black shorts.

By any chance is she... a prostitute? a dancer? an entertainer? Aigooo.... There's lot of choices but why can't I find a decent one?

Those were the words running inside his head as she gazed at Dara's mom. Well FYI baby boy, Dara's mom is a night club entertainer and she can do a real sexy pole dancing. Yes, you heard it right fellas her mom's work is like that.

' OH. MY. GAHHHHD!! FINALLY YOU HAVE  BOYFRIEND!! FINALLY WE HAVE A SON!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU DARA!!! ' 

Jiyong almost jumped from his place upon hearing her shout in her falsetto voice, good thing he's sooo use to act cool no matter what situation he's into.

' Mom! ' Dara shouted as her palm went straightly to her face.  A smirk emerged from his lips upon seing Dara being flustered out embarassment. ' Hi mom, I'm Kwon Jiyong Dara's boyfriend' Jiyong beamed brightly at Dara's mom which delighted her, while pissed the hell out of Dara. He then embraced her, like they knew each other for a long time, despite the fact that they just met now.

' Come in, come in... who would have thought that my gangster daughter will end up with a prince, ' Dara's mom giggled as she lead the way to their living room. Dara just curse under her breath while rolling her eyes. 

' Good thing I was planning to cook a big dinner tonight, ' she happily chirped as she clamped her hands together. ' Really?! ' Dara exclaimed as she received one happy nod from her mother. ' Yes!!! ' Dara shouted. ' But why? '

' Well, I got a big tip from our customer last night, ' her mom winked as she proceed to the kitchen leaving Jiyong and Dara in the living room. ' You're one lucky bastard, Mom's a great cook! ' Dara smirked arrogantly as she slumped herself in the couch. ' I'm glad I came here, ' Jiyong chuckled. 

' Aren't you surprised? ' Dara suddenly asked with seriousness. Jiyong turned to her with a half hearted smile, ' I am... I don't know what to think... ' he whispered. Dara just look at him as she heaved a sigh. ' I was thinking that you should wear those kind of clothes when were alone... You know, you should work hard to seduce me, I might look at other girls, ' Jiyong smirked.

Dara suddenly turned red out of anger and frustrations, she thought they can finally have some normal talk but here he goes again with his perverted thinkings. ' PERVERT! ' she exclaimed as she pick the throw pillow and quickly aim for his face. Jiyong just dodge her attack, ' Come on babe I'm just joking! ' he laughed as she continue pounding the pillow wanting to hit him hard in the face. 

' But I'm really shock, ' Jiyong suddenly said seriously as he held the pillow Dara was using to hit the crap out of him. Dara just smiled as she shook her head lightly. ' Who wouldn't? By the way if you're thinking what she's doing for a living she's a night club entertainer, and has a wicked pole dancing skills! ' she chirped happily while being proud. Jiyong just smiled at her, he's amaze on how proud she can be of her mother. There's no taint of shame, just pure confidence and love. He just patted her on her head, wanting to transmit how delighted he is on her.