Fifty-five

chapter fifty-five | red

"I am so excited!" Bom squealed in delight. "How cool is this? A senior night! Oh my gosh, I am excited!" She then started blabbering about the gown that they should wear. While Dara's mind was off somewhere, Bom has already planned everything from their hair down to their makeup and even accessories.

"Dara! Dara!" Dara jolted from her place looking at Bom who was looking at her grumpily. "Yes?" Bom gave an exasperated sigh. "I have been talking here nonstop and here you are not even listening! Geez! This is seniors' night before we graduate! This is a serious matter, it's life or death situation." Clearly, Bom unnie has a very different meaning for serious. Talking about priorities.

"Sorry, I am just thinking of something..." she answered in a low voice while stirring her drink using its straw.

"And what could be a lot important than seniors' night?" Uhm, a lot, unnie. Like climate change, poverty and corruption. Err, I am kidding. Haha. I am not that golden hearted, let's talk about the most important thing - senior's night, shall we?

Augh. Teenagers nowadays. *facepalm*

"Minho." Bom suddenly went silent before she cleared her throat.

"What about him?" Like everyone, she was torn between pity and hate about him.

"It has been almost three months that he's not doing anything and it's an agonizing wait. It felt like a storm is brewing."

"Yeah, you're right." Bom bit the straw of her drink. They were sitting in one of the cafes on the mall, waiting for the rest of the gang to arrive.

"Jagiya." Jiyong called kissing Dara on her lips as the lady smiled to him making him raise his brow. "What's going on?" Dara quickly shook her head. Soon, everyone arrived with Hyunseung coming last. He looked preplexed and he was even heavily sweating.

"What happened?" Dara asked to which he smiled anxiously.

"My motorcycle was tampered. I nearly crashed." He laughed making Bom pale as everyone looked at him anxiously.

"So, after three months of silence..." Youngbae trailed off.

"I don't think this is the only thing he can do with three months." Top gritted.

"We got him investigated, his IQ and all is par of Jiyong Hyung's." Daesung scratched the back of his head. Seungri was about to say something when a boy age seven walked to them. He was holding a black rose with a red card. With lollipop still plastered on his mouth, he walked closer to Dara.

"Noona, someone asked me to give this to you." He spoke after removing the pop. Dara carefully took the black rose and the card.

"Where is he?" She asked quickly to him. The little guy turned around to point at somewhere.

"Ehh, he's gone. I have to go as well!" Then the kid ran off not giving Dara the chance to ask.

With his friends looking at her, she read the card.

Will you be my date?

That was the only thing written on it. It was written in a beautiful script on a silver ink against the bloody red card. Jiyong quickly took the card and the rose. "Give me a lighter." Top passed handed him a lighter as he lit the rose and the card, eyes watching while the fire devour everything.

"I pity him. I do, really, he's a victim of circumstances but I will never forgive him if he touches you or any of our friends and family." There was something dark in his tone that made them know that he was nothing but serious.