Thirty four

CHAPTER Thirty-Four:

Starover

[ 4th grade ]

It was the usual lunch break at SFA. Well to Sandara Park probably this is not an ordinary lunch break. Upon hearing the bell she was already walking aiming for the school's, no not the gate. She's aiming for the school's wall behind the school building. And yes, she's planning to cut classes. She's planning on leaving the school. No one gives a fuck anyways.

She was about to climb the tree that will guarantee her freedom from the school which is filled with people whom she regards as nothing but rich bastards and spoiled brats. But then she was stopped on her track upon seeing someone leaning on the tree while reading a book. It was her classmate, the ice prince of the school, Kwon Jiyong. Their eyes met but she quickly snapped her head away from him with cheeks painted by the color red, unknown to her the boy also has his cheeks painted in the color red.

She just closed her eyes tightly and snapped it open and marched towards the tree to climb. ' Where are you going? ' he asked at her without looking at her but instead continue reading his book. ' That's none of your business, ' she answered at him in a cold voice. Jiyong closed his book and stood up. ' Can I come? ' he asked at her which shock her as she turned beet red. ' W-why would you, w-we're not even friends, ' she answered stuttering. Jiyong then smiled at her which made her blush more. ' That's easy, ' the boy said at her. 

' Hi my name is Kwon Jiyong. Can I be your friend? ' he said as he offered his hand for her to shake. Dara glared at Jiyong then to his hands back to him. Dara then shook his hand. ' Sure, I'm Sandara Park by the way, ' she grinned at him. ' There, we're already friends. So can I come now? ' he asked at her chuckling. ' Ahhm, aren't you afraid that your record will be tainted, ' she asked innocently at him making him messed her hair. ' No, they will never notice me anyways, ' he smiled at her. Dara stared at him for a long time knowing that his smile was painted with pain. She then heaved a sigh and nodded to him. ' Can you climb a tree? ' she asked. Jiyong laughed a bit making her blush. She have always knew that he has an exceptional looks but he look more handsome when he is smiling and laughing. ' Of course I can I might even beat you, ' he said sounding arrogant all of a sudden making Dara gasped.

...

They both high fived when they landed on the ground safely. ' This is fun, ' he said chuckling. ' Breaking out from the school is always fun, ' she said proudly with a grin. They then began walking. ' Where are we going anyways? ' he asked at her making them both stop on their tracks as she think about his question. ' Let's go to the town's circle! ' she exclaimed happily. ' I remember there is a festival today, ' she added with a wide smile gaining an 'o' from him. Then people started to flood the street where they were standing. They were being bumped by the people passing by almost knocking Dara on the ground. Jiyong then held her hand and laced his fingers with her making her blush. ' Let's hold hands, ' he smiled at her as she nodded to him.

' I just wanted to ask, ' Jiyong said as they continued walking. ' Ask about what? ' Dara asked back. ' Why do you want to be kicked out of our school? ' he asked. Dara bit her lips before gazing at him. ' Well as you can see, I'm not like all of you. I'm not from a rich family. And it's hard to see my parents trying so hard to make me study at the school that costs fortune that we don't have. So if I get kicked out it will be easier for them, I could study in public school and pay nothing. I know the educational standard will drop drastically but it will make my parents at ease they don't have to loan to hose ugly people for my tuition fee, ' Dara explained with a timid smile. ' You know what, I think they love you so much, just study hard, have high grades though you can't be a good student, ' he chuckled at her. ' I'll do my best to never get you kick out nor suspended in our school, ' he whispered with a smile. Dara stared at him, tilted her head in confusion. ' What did you just said? ' she asked. ' Nothing, let's just walk faster, ' he smiled at her earning her agreement.