Thirty eight

chapter thirty eight | under the same sky part one

Days before...

Bom was happily bouncing her way to the door of Choi's mansion. She waved goodbye to her driver as he drived her shiny shimmering pink Audi away. She grinned as she entered the mansion. Yes people, Park Bom developed this habit of suddenly barging inside the Choi's mansion. At first people were startled at her always (and yes take note of always please,) sudden visit. But now they're just use to it, at first TOP will kick her out of their house and whenever TOP will do that, you don't even wanna know what she would do. It was out of this world, I even think she had used every possible scandal in this world from secret marriage to pregnancy and yes she's cliché like that.

'TOP! TOP! TOP!' she chanted as she entered the mansion bouncing like an elementary girl walking her way happily to school. The maids and his butler bowed down to her after placing TOP's last luggage in front of the door. Bom stared at the luggage, mouth hanging open. Her eyes drifted to the one walking while fixing the button of his black coat and did I mention he is looking all so good right now. He looks yummy! Homygash! Is he edible? Can I please eat him!!?

Okay I'll zip my mouth before Bom unnie peel my skin.

'OH MY GOSH!' Bom squealed as she jumped to TOP and lock him on a tight embrace that the lad can feel his bones slowly turning to dust. 'Yah! Get off me!' he shouted as Bom distanced herself staring at him. Spazzing. TOP rolled his eyes at the sight of her. 'Where are you going? I brought DVDs and popcorns!' she said as she pushed the DVDs and popcorn for him to see, though the popcorn is near empty. Where did it go? Aside from her monstrous stomach it's scattered on the floor when she was fangirling over him. 'I thought we will do a movie marathon,' she pouted.

TOP rolled his eyes once more swear he was hair thin close to strangling her. She was acting as if they were together, dragging him here and there, buying him this and that, and doing all sort of things that couples do. And if he was not strong enough heaven forbid but she might have dragged him to bed and do all sort of things to violate his innocence. He felt his self cringed at the thought.

'Hold up lady, you're the only one who planned that,' he said nonchalantly as he glanced at his wrist watch. He stared at their maids and gestured them to come closer to him. Without any words he made their maids hold both Bom's hand who were looking all puzzled right now. 'Please hold her and never let her go,' he said then he turned to Bom with a smug and sarcastic smile plastered on his lips. 'See you next week Park Bom,' he said as he broke into laughter while the lady gave her most epic shock face. TOP without wasting any seconds he jogged to his car after he saw his butler finished putting his luggage on the car's compartment.

When TOP slid to the passenger's seat that's the only time Bom recovered from shock. 'Yah where are you going!??' Bom shouted as TOP open the window of the car and stuck his tongue at her. 'If she will be able to follow me you're all fired,' he warned to their maids. 'I'm fucking serious,' he added as his brows met at the center making their maids stiffen as they gripped tightly at Bom's hands. They nodded as Bom started panicking she was trying to free herself from their grip but she guess they REALLY needed their job since she can't even do a thing about their hold. TOP stared at Bom beaming with pride. He then waved her goodbye as the girl stared at him in disbelief. And as the car sped off, the maids went flying as Bom dashed to the car which was now meters away from her. 'Yah! Choi Seunghyun!!!' she shouted as she stomped her feet childishly pissed greatly.