Thirty three

CHAPTER Thirty-three:

Gameover

Jiyong dragged the still quite sobbing Dara to the rooftop as he pulled her into tight hug. He missed this, and it's driving him crazy. ' You should never do that again, you almost drive us nuts, ' Jiyong chuckled making her chuckle a bit. ' If I didn't do that you won't even talk to me, ' Dara said pouting as Jiyong pull himself away from her to stare at his beautiful and pouting cutely girlfriend. 

Yippee! There back at each other's arm!!

Ehem sorry about that, back to the story anyways. 

' But I was really pissed that you forgot the lunch just because of Dong Wook, ' Jiyong said pouting making Dara red as she tried to supress her giddiness especially her boyfriend is being all adorable right now. ' Let's not talk about that okay, plus you also did the same thing, ' Dara said as she crossed her arms in her chest. 

Jiyong pull her into another embrace as he caressed her hair and burried his face at her shoulder. ' I'm sorry about that, ' he whispered sincerely making Dara wrapped her arms at him. Just few words. He can make her heart pound loudly in her chest, just few gestures and she already surrender herself. Sometimes she's starting to wonder what the hell did this perfect shining shimmering being did to her. He just leave her weak. 

' It's okay, it's all in the past anyways. But... ' she trailed off as she pulled herself away from him. Their eyes met each other. ' If you do that again I'm so gonna beat you to death! ' she said in a serious tone earning chuckles from him. ' Yes ma'am, ' Jiyong said with a salute. Jiyong then laced his fingers with hers as they both went to the bench in the rooftop and sat down.

Dara was sitting between Jiyong's legs as her back was facing him. They were both looking at the huge campus of theirs. ' Ji, tell me what's going on, ' Dara said held on his arms, that were wrapped at her, tightly. ' Jagiya, just trust me in this okay, ' Jiyong whispered as he hold her tighter. ' You want me to trust you yet you're not trusting me, you're stupid, ' Dara said as she clicked her tongue making Jiyong chuckle softly. 

' It's not that I don't trust you. It's just... how should I say this, ' Jiyong paused making Dara raised her brow as she waited for him to continue. ' I have a butt kicking girlfriend. A girlfriend that doesn't need my protection but someone who will fight with me side by side, ' Jiyong chuckle making Dara grimace.

' Sometimes, I wanted to be your knight and protect you but you don't need someone like that. You're strong and you can definitely take care of yourself. I feel useless at times, ' he chuckle with a pinch of bitterness in his tone. ' So this time, let me take care of you neh? Let me fix this for you, ' Jiyong said as he made her face him. Dara rolled her eyes but then she gave him a sweet smile after seconds. ' You're getting stupid everyday, ' she chuckle at him. ' Maybe, ' he answered as he cupped her face and slowly pull her to her a their lips found each other. 

It was a soft and sweet kiss that was deepened by the longingness. They kissed each other trying to make up for the days that they lost, thanks to the crazy stuffs that keeps on coming.