Two

chapter two | the games he pulls

Dara practically dropped her bag on the top of her desk as she weakly sat on her seat. Her friends, the famous Bigbang, gathered around her as they noticed her disappointment. ' What's the matter, peanut butter? ' Daesung asked as he continue chewing his chewing gum. She didn't answer but burst into loud hiss and groans as she mess her own hair. ' Yah! Are you okay noona?! ' their maknae burst out of anxiousness.

Dara stared at her with face screaming total sadness. ' Is this still about your STOLEN FIRST KISS? ' Youngbae chukled. ' Yah! What are you talking about??!! I told you to not bring it up again!! ' she finally answered while tapping her desk. Chills quickly traced her spine as yesterday's event flashed to her mind, and it was so clear that it was like she's watching a movie.

Well, if I were her I will surely remember every seconds of it. Imagine feeling Jiyong's soft lips!!

But unfortunately I'm not her and she's not me, so she despised what happened. She even banged her head on the wall yesterday until it bleeds, trying to erase what happen in the most idiotic way. Good thing she was stopped by her friends. 

' So what the hell is the problem then? ' TOP voiced out as his brows knitted together out of curiosity and suspiscion. 

The campus queen of destruction began wailing loudly that she just practically earned the stares and attention of her classmates and those who were passing in the corridor in front of their room. Well, she's used to it anyway, she could careless. 

' I LOST MY BRACELET!!! ' she cried loudly like a 5 year old child who lost her lollipop to some bully. ' WHAT!!??! ' the boys chorused as their eyes darted on her. She just stopped from wailing as she gulp down the lump on her throat and started fidgetting with her finger. 

The boys just hissed and rolled their eyes at the same time. Why wouldn't they? The bracelet she's referring was a gift from them for her birthday last year. Chill, as if she wanted it to be missing. Well in fact she just noticed it being missing when she took a bath this morning, she tried searching for it but failed greatly, that would explain her hellish look. 

Imagine her heading to their classroom with her hair practically scattered everywhere, sweat and dirt in her pretty face and her arms. Loosed tie paired with a hanging crippled uniform, her skirt is not even fixed in place and you'll find the zipper in front of her as if she's wearing a pants. And her black leggings, that was still alive when she left home, was now at the verge of dying, it practically has small and big holes. She's a walking disaster. 

So how in the hell does this girl enter their prestigious campus despite not following a single rule regarding their school uniform? At first all the teachers, guards and basically the whole campus was against it.  But Dara is one thick skull, she insisted on her own uniform, and practically would climb the school gate for the gates were always shut before her. And because of that climbing habit she got into an accident one day that practically earned her a broken arm and neck. So to avoid that, the whole school just let her wear her own uniform.