Forty one

chapter forty-one | photographs

With all her strength she pushed him away from her as he stumbled on the wet floor of his bathroom. Dara wiped her lips as she stared at him in disgust. ‘I already gave you what you want! Now can you fuck off and move one,’ she howled at him as he kept his gaze on the floor watching the water as it ran to the drain. He started chuckling as Dara slowly turning red out of irritation and anger. He then started laughing loudly and seemingly endless. ‘Move on? Fuck off? You’ve got to be kidding me!’ he exclaimed laughing as he pushed himself to stand up. Top smirked at her as she turned completely red out of anger with fist clenched tightly.

‘Give up on you? You actually gave me more reason to fight,’ he said smirking. He then leaned down on her, face hovering inch apart from hers. ‘Because I know you enjoyed the kiss,’ he whispered only to receive another strong punch from her. It landed on his face making him tumbled on the floor once more. ‘I will never ever love you!’ she exclaimed, teeth gritting, fist tightly clenching with her fingers digging on her palms. ‘And yes continue to fool yourself,’ TOP retorted chuckling making her grab his collar planning to punch him till he woke up from his dreams, ‘till his ass is back to reality.

‘Dara! What’s happening here?!’ Youngbae’s loud voice boomed all over the bathroom. Dara gritted her teeth as she pushed TOP. She then walked to the door with head low. ‘Talk to that damn bastard! I will never be able to handle that motherfucker!’ she shouted as she marched outside leaving all her friends staring at TOP as he started laughing once more. Seung Ri chased Dara grabbing her wrist. ‘Noona you’re drenched you’ll get sick,’ he said worriedly. Dara pulled her arm as she started walking wanting to leave the Choi mansion as soon as possible. Getting the signal Seung Ri heaved a defeated sigh as he shut his eyes in deep frustration turning his back walking to TOP’s bathroom where his friends were busy over TOP who seemingly gone insane.

Dara dashed her way out of the mansion ignoring all the offered help and the cold breeze that welcomed her upon stepping out of the mansion. Without bothering to listen to anyone she aimed for the gates. She stood back facing on the huge gate. She was trembling yet her fists were still clenched tight as possible. She was drenching wet and her lips are getting paler each second. ‘Dara,’ a voice called out as she turned her head only to see her boyfriend worriedly approaching her. She bit her lips as guilt squeezed her heart.

Jiyong was not supposed to be there yet thinking of all the possibilities he can’t help not to drive and wait outside the Choi’s mansion. He admit from the moment Dara started acting weird his faith have been in a wild roller coaster ride. You can’t blame him though. He was nothing but a mere human and being a human doubting was a thing no human can escape from. He admitted he was doubting her yet he wanted to believe in her more than anyone else.

‘Oh God what happened to you,’ he whispered in disbelieve removing his jacket and putting it on her as she kept staring at him. ‘He kissed me,’ she whispered, lips trembling barely breathing. His eyes widened in shock. First he let him out drenching wet on a cold night and now he was hearing how he kissed her. Jiyong’s jaw clenched tightly as anger consumed his heart. He wanted to pummel him to bits. He wanted to beat the crap out of him and most of all he wanted to kill him. ‘I kissed him,’ Dara said in a soft voice almost like a whisper. Jiyong froze as he felt a huge lumped formed on his throat.

‘I kissed him,’ she repeated as it was slowly accompanied by small sobs. He pulled her into a tight embrace as she started crying out while telling him the whole story. He slowly pulled from her wiping her tears away. Ridiculous, he should be mad as a hatter now, he should be in rage. Heck he should be calling her names, shouting at her, cursing her and hating her for what she did. But then he can’t find any strength to hate her, to be mad or yell at her. He guessed he was really in love with her that no matter how much she inflicted he just wanted to love her, hug her, kiss her and tell her how much she means to him over and over again.