Thirteen

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:

Friendship

' Thanks, ' Dara shyly mumbled as she glance at the glinting silver ring in her finger. ' No problem, anything for you, ' Jiyong smiled as he pulled her closer to him as he landed a tiny kiss on her forehead. ' Lets make a wish first, ' Jiyong said as they both went near the temple to make their own wishes. 

Her happiness

His happiness

' Hop in, ' Jiyong stated as he offer her another piggyback. Dara just hop on his back without anywords she just rest herself on her. She never felt so happy and secured at the same time and she was wondering how this perverted jerk named Kwon Jiyong gave her such comfort. A smile emerged from her lips, she knew the answer all this time but she keep on shutting her heart, eyes and ears about it.

 I just don't want to hope and let that hope be shattered, let's face it aside from the three things we have in common... we're totally different. And there'll be no chance that he'll love me.

I don't want to be the one crying in the end. 

Without noticing it her held at him tighten, which bothers Jiyong. ' Is something wrong jagiya? ' he asked. He just felt her shook her head, ' Nothing you're thinking too much perv, ' she stated. ' I'm just too tired, ' she added. ' Arasso, arasso... let's just go back to the dorm quickly beside its already 4:30, they might caught us, ' he said chuckling.

...

Dara is still swerving when she went to the main building, she doesn't have enough sleep. In fact she wasn't able to sleep her active damn heart won't let her and her brain is out of her command as well as it keeps on replying their da--- okay the things they did last whole night.

' Noona, you look awful early in the morning, ' Seung Ri stated as he caressed her back and let her sit beside him. He was about to greet her but then he became worried upon seeing her state.  Upon sitting she quickly rest her head on the table. ' Are you okay noona? ' Daesung asked pushing aside the fact that he was also about to greet her a happy birthday. 

' Where have you been last night? ' TOP coldly asked which made Seung Ri and Daesung flinched. Dara didn't bother to look at him as she was too tired. ' I just did some things, ' Dara answered weakly. ' Come on, can you be more honest? You're out with Jiyong right? ' Youngbae smirked. Dara just heaved a very heavy sigh, ' Fine, I'm out with him. Happy? ' Dara answered as she sat properly while having her hand on her head.

TOP hissed disbelievingly. ' TOP, ' Youngbae warned as he can sense every leaking thought of TOP. ' Dara I think you forgot something, ' TOP darkly mumbled. Dara stared at him trying to comprehend what in the world he is saying. ' Did I? ' she breathed which made him completely lose himself. 

' TOP, ' Youngbae warned once more as he squeezed his shoulder but it wasn't enough to help him regain his self control. ' In case you forgot, its our tradition to celebrate our birthdays together the first seconds of that day. Which means we're supposed to be all together last night, ' TOP hissed as he slammed his hand on the table. Dara quickly run her palm at her face, yes she did forget about that tradition of theirs, but its not like she wanted it right? She even forgot that its her birthday today.

' Hyung, you're exaggerating. Let Noona celebrate her birthday the way she wanted it, ' Seung Ri anxiously said while hoping he can calm his hyung. ' Seung Ri's right hyung, plus its early in the morning, ' Daesung seconded but then it wasn't able to calm even a single nerve of TOP.

' Look, I'm sorry for not remembering it. Let's not talk about it, I'm not in the mood besides Dae is right is early in the morning for crying out loud, ' Dara said as she burried her face in her palm. She's really not good at handling sleepless night, she's worst than someone having some sort of hang over. ' You know what Dara? You did not forget it! You choose to forget it, in fact you're forgetting about us since that Kwon arrived! ' TOP snapped out as he pushed the table.  ' Are you implying something!? ' Dara snapped as she roughly stood up which cause her chair to fall on the floor.