Five

CHAPTER FIVE:

The Locker room

With the incredible speed they displayed, Jiyong, Daesung and Seung Ri just reached the school's pool area in a snap. Jiyong can't almost move upon seeing Dara went hysterical. Yes, everyday and every minute she's hysterical, she's being dumb and annoyingly loud. He would often wish that she could learn the words 'shut up' real good. And like usual, he's standing infront of  the hysterical girl...

but...

no, he doesn't want to see Dara being hysterical in this way. He didn't wish to live a day to see her so frightened. He never wished for a day to see her face being tainted with her own tears, from sadness and most of all from fear. 

The girl who's freaking out in front of her is way too far from the tough, bossy and arrogant girl he always knew. The girl wailing endlessly, screaming how afraid she is, is not the Dara she wanted to see.

' Don't just stand there moron! Just do something! ' TOP's voice boomed in the whole pool area, pulling him out of his little world.  He just heave a sigh. ' Move, ' he breathed out.

' Dara, ' he whispered as he tried to touch the cheeks of his girlfriend. But she's still freaking out with wild hand movements that in just seconds he earn scratches in his arm and even cheeks. But he doesn't mind it, and force to hug her, to make her feel that she's now safe, that he's there with her.

' Dara, don't do this... I don't want to see you like this please... ' he whispered in her ears as she continue to struggle and shout hysterically. ' Dara, I'm here... I'm here... ' he chanted continously as he stroke her back trying to calm her with just simple and warm gestures.

The Bigbang was freaking out in their mind, wanting to tell him to coo her in the way he always do, the sexy and quite perverted way. Without really knowing it they were thinking in unison that the only thing that could make Dara calm is Kwon's kiss and touch. As much as they hate asking him to do it that way, they were left with no choice anyway.

' JUST DO IT! ' they all shouted as they burst into hyperventilation. 

' Do what? ' Jiyong asked as one of his brow curved into a high arc as he face the four boys who were hyperventilating behind him.

' Just-just-just-- Aishhh! Just do what you always do!! ' Seung Ri burst out. Jiyong's expression change from confuse to more confused.

' Aishhh!! Just kiss her! ' Youngbae finally spat out, earning relieved sigh from his friends.

Jiyong just smiled at them and went on cuddling the still freaking out Dara. He hugged her more. ' She don't need something like that right now, what she need is to feel she's safe... that someone is there for her, ' he said making all them fell into a deep silence as they just stared at him. 

They have known Dara for all of their life, and they spend almost all their day with her. But when Jiyong spoke awhile ago it gave them the feeling that he knew her more than them, that he completely understand her like no other. Why do it feels like he was living all his life with her?

Dara slowly calmed down much to Jiyong's relief. Her loud wailings and shouts slowly turned into soft sobs as she burried her face on his chest and held him more closer to her. She was gripping him, like she would never let him go. Her friends broke into a tiny smile, but in their chest mixed emotions were swirling. It was mixture of happiness, sadness and insecurities.

' You have to change your clothes, you don't want to get sick do you? ' Jiyong softly murmured at her as he caressed her hair. Dara just nodded in his chest. With that Jiyong gently scoop her and pace towards the girl's locker room, leaving the speechless Bigbang behind.