Three

chapter three | how to tame the goddess part one

When does life started to suck for Dara? Well, it all began because of that stupid detention, if only she didn't run, she wouldn't bumped into the Kwon guy. And if she didn't bumped to him, she would not have  kiss him, she wouldn't lost her bracelet. She wouldn't have played that childish game. 

That game was her only hope, hope for him to completely vanish from her life and get the bracelet at the same time. But fuck perfection and fuck him for being perfect. She lost and because of that she was oblige to do those moronic announcements, okay he didn't push her but his words were stepping and jumping at her ego crashing it to pieces.And because of her super ego and those moronic announcements that came straight from her mouth...

Errn, we all kinda know about it but.... What's with the regretful flashbacks anyway?! Back to the story.

her life took a wild turn with both of them being in a relationship in the eyes of the whole campus. She swear she could fry the damaged brain of that bastard for doing this to her. Guys are now her fans all thanks to the extraordinary basketball game she displayed against Jiyong plus the factor of punching the guy most of the boys envied. Girls are staring at her like they were slowly boiling her to death, slowly peeling all her skin, and insert a lot more gruesome death here. Teachers are all work up on how her, the baddest, worsest student in the campus end up being in a relationship with the perfect shining shimmering splendid Kwon Jiyong.

Well enough with those but do you want to know what's really working her up? 

The fact that he hasn't shown his face, nor even a small glimpse of his shadow. And it was almost 2 days, 10 hours, 47 minutes and 18 seconds! It was pissing the hell out of her that she wasn't able to get a grip of the moronic guy. But the more pissing fact about all of these was why would she wanted to see him, she should be thankful that the guy is nowhere!!! 

Probably she wanted to have some revenge for doing all these to her.

Or is it something called err, scratch that! Erase! Erase!! She will beat us to death! Besides they live from two different worlds, and I always believe that Jiyong belong to us, right? right? Okay I don't mind sharing him with Dara. 

She knew it she's insane, the kiss he gave just fry her brain. She rolled her eyes and let go a deep sigh while thinking that the only thing left in her skull was nothing but a small burnt piece of flesh all thanks to the school's 'perfect student'.

She was finally woke from her reverie, ehem from thinking about Jiyong when she felt an arm was suddenly hang on her shoulder. She look at her right side to the arm's owner. A smile crept in her lips. 

' Mornin! ' his deep voice came out with a warm smile. ' Mornin' Tabi, ' she grinned at him. ' Morning!! ' the other three boys greeted her with smile, she did the same and greeted them with a wide grin that fell into small pout after seconds. The boys were secretly laughing to themselves upon having the hint of her frustrations. They just entered their room and took their proper seat.

Since Seung Ri is sitting in front of Dara he just satd facing Dara after dropping his bag on the top of his desk. Daesung who is sitting behind Dara just stood up and sat on Youngbae's desk who was placed on the right side on Dara. TOP, who is sitting on Dara's left side, stood up and sat on his desk, while Dara sitted on her seat with arms crossed in her chest, tiny pout on her lips, creased forehead and obviously locked inside her thoughts.

 ' Is it me or noona just seemed to be pissed I mean extra pissed, you know, ' Seung Ri chuckled while rolling his eyes. ' I'm not!! ' she strongly denied but still evident with her creased forehead and pouting lips. They all just snorted supressing their laughs.