Fifty one

chapter fifty-one | trapped 

"WHAT!?" They all shouted, Daesung even slammed his hands on the table, Seungri almost choked while both Youngbae and TOP closed their eyes as if suffering from headache. Chaerin just looked at her while Bom was in a total panic mode. Jiyong, on the other hand, kept his silence, his composure in what he heard. He knew this was coming, heck, they knew this was coming. He looked at her as Dara continued eating. They were having their lunch at Dara's favorite restaurant when Dara finally broke the news to them.

This past week, the changes were coming too fast, too drastic that she felt like she was slipping away from them.

"You heard me," Dara sighed. "I will be transferring to YG International School."She kept eating as if she just said something not important.

"Dara, are you hearing yourself?" Youngbae asked. Dara looked at him.

"Noona, you can't transfer to YG." Daesung hysterically added.

Dara raised her brow, "And why not? I can't see anything wrong with it."

"Everything is wrong with it!" Seungri slammed his hand on the table.

"Okay," Dara sighed. "Tell me what's so wrong with me 'transferring' to YG," she rolled her eyes.

"Dara, you know what's wrong with it," TOP hissed. Dara looked down.

"Besides, it's just almost five months and graduation is coming, is it really necessary for you to transfer to YG?" Chaerin chipped in, glancing worriedly at Jiyong who kept his silent eating.

"I know about that of course but Minho assured me–," she wasn't able to finish what she was saying when Jiyong accidentally let go of his glass.

"Ah, sorry," he stood up and began picking up the broken pieces, one of the staffs came and said that they will take care of it. Jiyong bowed down in apology before looking at the shattered pieces. "Are you okay?" Dara worriedly asked, her hand squeezing his knee. Jiyong looked at her and contemplated for a second. This past days, he was not okay. He couldn't be okay with everything happening, moving too fast. He felt like he was left in midst of moving dimension, watching the girl he loved to be slowly moving so far from him.

He was about to answer when the heard someone entered the restaurant. "I keep telling you that this place is awesome! The food is superb," the heard a familiar voice followed by others. Soon, they came into view. Their uniforms felt like big sore in the eyes. "Hyunseung!" Dara called waving her hand. She stood up to walk to them but Jiyong held her hand. She looked at him, everyone did.

"I'm not okay," he mumbled, head lowered. Dara's expression softened. She sat back and gently placed her hand on his cheek. She lifted his head but Jiyong held her hand, keeping his head low. "Please, don't leave," he honestly doesn't know what he meant. Does he meant about her transferring... or does meant about her slowly becoming distant.

Ever since they got back from their out of town, Dara has been busy with her real family. Minho and Sanghyun was dropping her to school and every day they fetch her. She would gladly come to them. One time he tried to call her, she changed her number. This coming saturday Yang Hyunsuk will officially introduce her to everyone and that party of hers was the most talked about. She was still with them but the changes in her was so drastic that they don't know how to move whenever they were with her. She was not shouting anymore, she was wearing proper uniform and she suddenly became this well mannered rich girl.