Twenty

CHAPTER TWENTY:

The shelf

' WHAT!?! ' the Bigbang voiced boomed all over the classroom that their classmates all flinched. ' You heard me right I volunteered all of us to help in the preparation of the cultural fest, they need six people and I told them we're available!! ' Bom happily chirped as all her friends groaned in frustration. ' We know you wanted to see Jiyong but why do you have to drag us to your plan! ' Youngbae exhaled frustratedly. ' Well its because we're friends! ' Bom answered while pulling her aegyo which just made her friends slammed their head on their desk. ' Please guys!! Its for the sake of my lovelife!! ' she pleaded.

Ummm, Bom-unnie that's exactly why they don't want to help you because the lovelife you're referring to will just remain nothing but a fantasy.

' Do we have any choice? ' Dara breathed weakly. ' Well actually you don't have any choice at all, ' Bom smiled at them which made them let out  a groan.

...

After almost half hour of talking and convincing, Bigbang and Bom was now standing in the field while wearing their working clothes, which is their PE uniform in other words. They were all looking so frustrated and obviously just forced except for the mastermind who goes by the name Park Bom. ' W-well you're f-free to go if you don't want to work, ' the geeky and small bodied student council president said while stuttering as he pushed his glassed upward. ' Rea--- ' before Seung Ri was able to finish what he was about to say he was cutted by Bom and Jiyong.

' No, we will help! '

' No, they will help! '

Great, just great. The Bigbang just rolled their eyes and breathed in frustration as they were all forced to nod. ' Okay then you'll be all assign in painting the stage background, the welcome sign... and err, ' the skinny and not to mention geeky student council president trailed off as he swallow the unknown lump in his throat  while fixing his nearly faling glasses. He flinched upon seeing the faces of Bigbang, their jaw are literally dropping in disbelief as they heard the student council president. They were glaring at him like they were peeling him slowly and painfully. Dara was the only one who was seemingly please with what she heard.

Ever since they're fourth grade everyone in their overly huge school knew how proud she is about her dreams. She always blabbed about how she will be a famous fashion designer and the world's most renowned painter. And that would explain her weird fashion statement, and its not really because she's quite of a rebel. She likes, no scratch that, she loves working with art. She loves sketching, designing, painting and basically she loves art. I'm being redundant aren't I? hehe.

' I know you'll love this, ' Bom whispered at her with a wink. She just smile sheepishly as she nodded. ' A-and you'll also be assign with all the signs that needed to be painted, plus please do help us with the other preparations, ' the SC president continued hesitantly, afraid he might lose his school the seconds he blurted one wrong word. ' Don't worry Kwon-sshi will be with you, ' he forcely chuckled wanting to pacify the dark faced individuals that are threatening of bringing hell right there, right now. Upon hearing the last word of the SC president Dara's forehead fell into  a crease as she grimaced and throw her death glare at Jiyong who's just grinning at her victoriously with an occassional wink, you know he must avoid Bom unnie seeing him do that. Swear Goddess D is itching to boil that stupid looking smilling jerk at her. While Bom, well you know Bom she's happy and still in the cloud nine just by thinking she will spent the whole day with he's prince charming.