Twenty four

CHAPTER Twenty-Four:

Fireworks

Jiyong turned to Dara with a smug smile as he let the guitar hang on him freely. ' Are you still mad? ' he asked making her all red. She hissed as she turned her head away from him while her arm was crossing in her chest as a cute pout is on her lips. ' I'm always mad at you, ' she reasoned out making him chuckle as he snatched a quick kissed on her cheeks earning the wild roar of the crowd. Jiyong faced the huge crowd in front of him as he bowed down thanking them. 

' Thanks, ' he smiled as he handed the guitar back to the band. ' Would you like to join us? You can be really famous man, ' the vocalist of the band offered. Jiyong chuckled. ' Sorry I only sing for one person, ' he said as he held Dara's hand lacing his fingers with her. Dara just cursed at him,making him chuckle. ' You're welcome jagiya, ' he grinned at her as if she just said thank you. Well that's how great Kwon Jiyong is she can decipher Goddess D's curses. 

...

' Where the hell are we going!!?? ' Dara shouted for the nth time. She and her perfect boyfriend have been running for almost minutes now with him pulling her. ' You'll see soon, ' Jiyong answered for the nth time. Dara just rolled her eyes as she spurt out curses after curses. 

They finally reached their destination, it was the school's rooftop. ' So what's up with the rooftop? ' Dara asked as she crossed her arms. ' Something you love, ' Jiyong smiled at her as the sky was filled with different colors together with booming sound. Dara turned around as she run to the railings and stared at the sky with admiration. Jiyong just smiled to himself as he watched his girlfriend marvel at the fireworks. 

Eversince fourth grade he has always known how Dara love fireworks, he would always secretly watch her look and admire at the sky at the end of the cultural festival. It's one of the few things that make a girl. He chuckled to himself at that thought as he walked to Dara and trapped her between his arms. 

' I told you, you'll love them, ' he whispered as he leaned his chin on his shoulder. ' How did you know? ' she asked. ' I told you, I'm the perfect Kwon Jiyong. I'm a genius, ' he smirked arrogantly. ' Conceited pervert, ' Dara mumbled with a smile. 

' Noona! ' Seung Ri and Daesung shouted in unison as the burst out of the door making Dara jumped. ' I knew it she's here! ' Seung Ri exclaimed only to meet the glare of Might G, which made him flinched and run hiding behind TOP, who just cam together with Youngbae and BOM. 

' Aigoo, you still love fireworks neh? ' Bom happily chipped in as she bounced to Dara snatching her away from Jiyong's arm, which made Jiyong scowled. ' Oh come on oppa, let me have a minute with my bestfriend okay? ' Bom giggled making Jiyong rolled his eyes and just forced himself to nod.

Yah! Bom unnie haven't you forgot that Jiyong oppa bought Dara unnies 24 hours for 2 million, I repeat 2 million! 

...

' So how was the date? ' Bom asked nudging her, Dara rolled her eyes tried to act as if its something not worth wasting time. ' Come on drop the act I'm the bestfriend, ' Bom reminded her while rolling her eyes. There was a silence for a moment as Dara steadily turned to face her bestfriend who was smiling ear to ear at her.

Warning, I warned you

On the count of three people.

Three.

Two.

One.

' KyaaaaaaaAAAAAaahhhhh!!! ' Dara squeeled as she jumped up and down with her bestfriend. ' Gah! He sang a song for me in front of the whole school! ' Dara squeeked while fanning hersef. ' I know right! I heard it too! He's so sweet! ' Bom squeeled as they broke into a giggling spree. ' Gah!! I can die spazzing right now! Kill me now! ' Dara added with another giggle.