Seventeen

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:

The Chaos Table

In a snap they learned alot of new amazing and disappointing things.

One they learned  that the world is as small as orange when Bom's saviour slash so called prince charming and Kwon Jiyong is basically the same breathing person. Two, they learned that the word perfection exists exclusively for Kwon Jiyong.And they mean no one, as in NO ONE can use that word except him. Three, never disrupt the air when a furious dragon is with you well unless you wanted to die or commit suicide basically die. 

Seems like Bigbang tongues were all pulled out since non of them can utter even a single syllable as they were making their way to their all time favorite corner resto. Only Bom, who was spurting out a whole 2000+ pages of fairytale that they don't have any clue where she read, and Dara, who was the very reason why they can't talk and why Kwon Jiyong is emitting murderous aura, were the only one talking. 

' Wah~! Its been years since I've been here! ' Bom beamed brightly as they entered a quite run down looking resto. ' Yep, its been years. Even ahjussi missed you, ' Dara chuckled as she pointed the owner of the resto who were happily welcoming them. 

And so their tenseful lunch was about to begin with them sitting on their table. 

Dara was sitting between Youngbae and TOP, Daesung is sitting beside TOP while Jiyong was sitting between Seung Ri and Bom so basically Dara and Jiyong is sitting in front of each other. And I know you can imagine the boys feeling all the sandstorm, snowstorm, blizzard, rain and everything that would cause the world's end as they steal glances on the couple who seems busy killing each other using only their death glares.

Great work Oppa and Unnie, eventually someone will fall blooded thanks to your death glares at each other. 

Only Bom was happy as if she was seeing a huge colorful rainbow. Aigoo, this girl doesn't know how to read the atmosphere and its practically killing Bigbang now. ' So let's order now! ' Bom happily suggested as she clasped her hands together. The others just nodded while the couple are still busy staring at each other.

Since the resto they went into will serve them raw everything and they just need to cook it in the grill in the middle of their table, the tension loosen up a bit with them being all busy. As usual Dara is just waiting for her servants, err, friends to serve her. Youngbae is always assign to cook for her while the others just like giving her half of what they are cooking. 

' Wah! I totally missed this! I'm glad you join us Oppa, ' Bom happily faced Jiyong with a cute blushing face. ' I'm glad too, ' Jiyong answered with a charming smile which made Bom flush more while making Dara hissed. Jiyong just turned his head at Dara with an arrogant smirk platered in his perfect face. Dara just rolled her eyes. 

Dara then began shoving everything that the boys put in her plate inside her mouth, not bothering whether she'll become a turn off, look messier and even not bothering to chew the food. Even I think that she's just swallowing everything. ' Eat slowly, ' TOP chuckled at her as he hand her a glass of water. She just snatched the glass and drank everything in one bug gulp while pounding her chest. ' Back off! I really miss eating here! ' she grin sheepisly at him, which made our Mighty G emit a more deathly aura, that made the boys flinched. 

' Santokki I asked for more carrots strips! Here! ' Bom cheerfully said as she handed her the plate of the carrot strips. Dara happily received them, since it was her favorite carrots. ' Oppa, do you Ssantokki really love carrots, ' Bom turned to Jiyong while chuckling. Jiyong just smiled at her then turned her head back at Dara. ' I didn't know about that, ' he said.