Thirty five

CHAPTER Thirty-Five:

Gemini

' Oppa win me that please? '

Dara can almost feel the food she ate came to her throat. She can feel the shivers run in her spine. She swear if she hear another pleading from the girls who are walking in the festival clinging in the arm of their boyfriends she will tie them and throw them to the Han river. She rolled her eyes. ' Disgusting, ' she hissed making her boyfriend who is walking with her holding her hand, laugh.

' Why do you want me to win you something too? ' Jiyong asked with a wink making Dara roll her eyes. ' Or maybe you want to call me oppa, ' he added with teasing chuckles. ' Oh please, ' Dara hissed making him laugh. ' You know what? Let's just play and see who is the best! ' Dara suggested with a wide smile as she pull Jiyong with her. Jiyong can only laugh.

He almost forgot that he has a girlfriend, best bud, gangster, sexy dancer, rival and even boyfriend in one body for a girlfriend. He might even be surprise if Dara asked him favors that normal girls ask their boyfriend to appear cute. This is her, the girlfriend who will ask him to beat her instead of win her something while doing endless aegyo. And he loves her just the way she is.

They then started playing games with the goal of beating each other, changing the romantic atmosphere in the gaming booths into a complete action mode which earned them all the attention of the couples and even the booth owners. ' Yes!! I can finally win this! ' Dara shouted as she pointed her gun ready to knock the last moving target only to miss it. ' Fuck!! What the fuck was that!! ' she shouted outloud making Jiyong laugh knowing he owned his 7th victory from her. While the others just flinch hearing string of curses from his girlfriend.

' Why can't I hit it!? ' Dara whined as she pouted as she almost slam the toy gun in the gaming table. ' I can't win a game, because I can't hit that shit! ' Dara spatted out bitterly. Unnie stop cursing people are starting to think you're a bad influence to your shining shimmering boyfriend. Jiyong just shook his head as he asked for a reloaded gun. ' Babe, relax, ' Jiyong whisper as he held her hand and made her hold the toy gun. He then started guiding her while stating some important points that can help her finally hit the target.

Jiyong pressed his body to Dara and held her hands as he leaned his head to the crook of her shoulder. ' Okay you just need to stay firm and you will hit it, ' he whispered making Dara red. God she can feel his warm minty breath  kissing her skin blowing the small strands of her hair. She swear he will definitely be the death of her.

Dara heaved a sigh and lock her target. ' Fire it, ' Jiyong said as if commanding her, or should I say hypnotizing her. Dara then pull the trigger as the bullet quickly knock the moving target. ' Yeah! I hit it! I hit it!! ' Dara shouted gleefully while jumping and throwing her arms on Jiyong who was all smiles and proud of her. Jiyong then lean and claim her lips, she wanted to protest they were in the middle of a crowded street but then she just felt hypnotized with his kiss. Then she just found her selfclinging her arms on his neck. Heck they were not just kissing, they were kissing passionately with their tongues being involve in the heightening pleasure. Every eyes looking at them widen as their cheeks were painted read.