Twenty three

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE:

Cultural fest

' Get out! ' Jiyong breathed out as everyone in the aunction room rush outside, leaving Bigbang and Bom behind. Jiyong heaved another sigh making everyone flinch. There was silence and its killing each of them. 

' Hyung! It's Bom noona's fault!! I have nothing to do with this! I just followed orders! ' Seung Ri cried saving his self alone. Dara's eyes widen upon hearing Seung Ri, she quickly pull herself away from Jiyong as she rushed to Bom. ' Bom, let me explain, ' she whispered in a soft voice as if she's cooing her. But Bom remained motionless, still processing everything she witnessed. Then she snapped as she walked to the backstage. Dara quickly followed her but was stopped by Jiyong. ' Let's explain it together, ' Jiyong breathed hopelessly. Dara just firmly shook her head as a weak smile emerged in her lips. ' Let me talk to her first, alone, ' she whispered. 

Jiyong just sighed in defeat as a smile drawn in his lips, he leaned down and claimed her lips. ' Sure, ' he whispered as Dara nodded and quickly move to follow Bom. As Dara disappeared in his sight he turned to the boys with a sharp look making them swallowed a lump in their throat, except TOP and Youngbae who don't fear Jiyong not even an inch. 

...

' Bom! ' Dara called as she pulled her bestfriend's wrist making her stop. ' Bom, listen! I'm sorry I didn't tell you... I'm sorry I'm putting you into another pain... I'm so sorry Bom, ' Dara whispered sincerely as she can feel the sting in the corner of her eyes. There was a long silence and its practically killing every fiber in her body. 

Then a chuckle leak out from Bom which turned into a loud and hearty laugh as she turned around and throw her arms at her bestfriend. ' Oh I love you Dara! ' Bom exclaimed which stunned Dara beyond imagination. ' Huh? ' that's the only word Dara was able to murmured. ' Aissh! Dara who do you think I am!? I'm Park Bom! Your sister and bestfriend! You can't hide anything from me! '

' What do you mean? ' Dara asked now totally confused. ' I knew that your boyfriend is Jiyong oppa since the first day I met him! ' Bom revealed with a proud grin. ' How? ' Dara asked like a child that was totally confused and lost. 

' Okay let me enlighten you mah dear bestfriend! First of all when you lied that you don't know him I can totally see in your eyes how you hated saying you don't know him. Plus have you noticed Jiyong oppa's face that time! It was priceless! Plus all your reaction on the lunch was epic!!! I thought  you will all lie to me forever! Gah I never thought I almost need to pull all the stunts I knew just to make you admit! Plus remember when I asked you about your cartier love bracelet? Youngbae said he gave it yet he's not wearing its pair and the one wearing the other half is Kwon Jiyong! Aigoo if I go through all the points it will take us forever it will waste our time!! The bottomline is you're all too obvious!!' 

Dara's mouth was literally hanging open while Bom was laughing her heart out. Dara blink once, then she blinked twice as Bom's word finally shunk in her mind. ' So you're not mad? ' Dara asked. Bom happily shook her head. ' Why would I? Besides Dara you never change, you would always prefer getting hurt than hurting us, ' Bom said with a weary smile. Dara just shrugged, she's always like that she would always prefer getting hurt than hurting the one she loves.

' Dara, someone told me we cannot avoid getting hurt and hurting others because its life that's the way its supposed to be. You should never hesistate hurting me for your happiness. Dara you would not die if you choose your happiness over us, ' Bom said sincerely as she locked Dara in her arms. ' But... ' Dara weakly countered only to be burried into Bom's words once more. ' No buts Dara! Besides do you really think I have forgot? '

' Forgot what? ' Dara asked as her brow arched. ' Dara! I'm your bestfriend since who knows when! I'm the one you're with whenever you'll go to the quiz bees he's into! I'm with you whenever you will spazz like his other fan girls before! I have known  even before I went to Paris how much you love Kwon Jiyong! You don't know how happy I am that your finally in his arms! ' Bom smiled brightly at her.