Twenty six

CHAPTER Twenty-SIX:

Call

' See you're doing fine, ' Jiyong chuckled as he wrapped his arm around her waist. They are still in the middle of the Kwon's huge swimming pool. ' In no time, you will enjoy this, ' he smiled. ' That might take us forever before I enjoy this, ' Dara whispered softly. She's still not used to it, and she's still trembling. ' I'll be here with you, until then, ' he whispered with a smile as he gave a quick peck on her forehead. 

' Young master, ' a voice of a man said as both of the turned their heads on him. ' There's a phone call for you, ' he continued. ' I'm busy, ' Jiyong said flatly. ' It's young lady Chaerin, ' his butler continued. Dara stared at the white phone that the butler was holding as her eyes slowly darted on Jiyong's way. He was silent for seconds. She has always knew that how much he adores CL, she knew he will not drop the call, especially just for her. 

But then she was praying that even just this once. She's praying that he will drop the call. 

' Can you reach the phone to me, you'll get wet. Is it okay? ' he asked as the butler nodded, as Dara's heart sunk. ' Ji, it's cold. I'll be up now, ' she whispered as she slowly pull away from him. Her knees are buckling, she is shivering, not because of the coldness but because of the fear inside her that was slowly eating her up. But she didn't mind, all she wanted to do is to escape away from him, from the pain. Upon reaching the stairs of the pool, she climbed without looking back, without giving him any attention although he is calling her. 

When her feet touches the ground she quickly dashed after saying she'll just take a bath. But then she stayed hidden for awhile only to hear him talk to Chaerin. Her heart sank more upon hearing words that she will never hear from him. 

I miss you. I love you too,alot.

She just heaved a sigh, shaking her head as she dashed away. She then took a bath and dressed inside his room. She was now wearing a his huge shirt and a black shorts while sitting at the edge of his bed. She jumped a little upon hearing a small knock on the door. ' Dara, are you done dressing? ' he asked. Dara hesitated at first, she then heaved a sigh. ' Just a minute, ' she answered forcing her voice not to tremble. She was about to stand up to open the door. Only to hear his butler interupt him again with another call coming from Chaerin.

She then stood up and grabbed her sneakers and put a black cap on her freshly dried hair. She opened the door of his balcony. She walks and tried looking around. Upon seeing a tree, she used it as her way down. When she safely reached the ground she then went to gate. ' Uhm, Miss where are you going? ' the guard on duty that night asked politely. She just smiled. ' I will just buy something outside, don't worry Jiyong knows this, ' she said lying. The guard just smiled brightly at her as he let her get out. 

She took a final glance at the mansion and started running away, she knew that Jiyong will be ballistic about her actions. But the question is he really going to be ballistic? Will he find her? Or he will spend the rest of the night talking to Chaerin? Tears flown in her eyes. She's feeling dumb right now. She didn't know what happened to her, why does she felt pain in a relationship that never exists in the first place. She knew it from the beginning, she's crazy. But now she just prove it to her self. 

Getting hurt without any right. Great work Sandara Park.

Those were the words mashing in her brain. Words that shout that she doesn't have any right, she will not have any right. Her vision is starting to blur thanks to the tears that were filling her eyes. She then turned around the corner. All she wanted to do is run faraway, no definite destination. Just out of his sight, out of his side, out of the fucking pain.