Thirty seven

CHAPTER Thirty-Seven:

Break Even

Romantic music filled the whole venue as it was decorated with elagance, luxury and love. There are people wearing designer brands everywhere while helding their own glass of wine or champagne. Seung Ri was sitting in the corner nervous as he was tapping his foot, impatiently. He felt like hell and he felt like he was about to throw up in any moment now. It felt like he was going to get married to the girl he has loved all his life though this was only an engagement party. 

' I've been looking for you, ' she said using her sweet voice as she landed a quick peck on his cheek. He smiled at her as he stood up and cupped her face and land a small kiss on her shiny lips. He hated the taste of lipstick but it was always overpowered by the sweetness of her lips. He chuckled. ' I feel bad, ' he breathed out in honesty.

 ' Why are you sick? ' she asked worriedly as she placed her hand on his forehead and neck. He chuckled and grabbed her hand and entwined it with his. ' No, I'm not talking about that. I feel sick out of nervousness and to think this is just an engagement party what if we get married, ' he said shaking his head earning laughters from her. ' Gosh, I love you Lee Seunghyun, ' she said giggling. ' I love you too, Lee Chaerin, ' he answered back with a smile on his lips.

' Come to think of it, eversince we are born we're already married, ' he said making her laugh in agreement. ' I guess we're soulmates, ' she said as he chuckled. Then they were both stolen from their little world when Daesung arrived walking towards them. He threw his arm on Seung Ri giving him a quick embrace and then he also gave Chaerin a quick embrace. ' Man, are you sure you are doing this? This is one step closer to getting married. You might want to think again, ' Daesung said making Chaerin laugh as Seung Ri grimaced while tightening his hold at his girlfriend's hand. ' I'm hella sure of this you're just jealous, ' he hissed at Daesung making the latter laugh. Then right on cue Youngbae arrived.

' Man, are you sure you are doing this? This is one step closer to getting married. You might want to think again, ' Youngbae said after arriving and giving Seung Ri a quick hug and so as Chaerin. ' I'm hella sure with this, you're just bitter that I got a love life, ' he said with a proud smirk in his lips. Then Dara and Jiyong arrived hand in hand, with both looking breath taking as they earned everyone's attention. 

' I thought I'm the one getting engage here, ' Seung Ri said chuckling. ' Yes, you are, ' Jiyong smiled. ' But you two stole our spotlight, ' Chaerin said giggling. ' Oh let them be, anyways, ' Dara paused. Dara then handed her gift to Seung Ri. ' I hope you will both like it, I work hard on that, ' she said proudly as the couple opened the gift and saw a beautifully designed couple shirt. ' Wow this is cool, thanks Dara, ' Chaerin said as she gave Dara a warm embrace. ' You really rock when it comes to arts, thanks Noona, ' Seung Ri smiled.

' But Ri, are you sure about this? This is one step closer to getting married. You might want to think again, ' Dara said making Seung Ri grimace as he runs his palm in his face. Everyone laughed at him. ' I told you I'm sure about this! ' he exclaimed. ' If I hear one more question like that I swe--- ' he wasn't able to finish his sentence when TOP together with Bom arrived they both look gorgeous and it just stole everyone's attention.