Four

chapter four | how to tame the goddess part two

The noise in the cafeteria died upon the arrival of the school's most controversial couple who were looking all weird now. Well, who in the hell would carry her girlfriend like she's something like a sack of potato. ' Put me down bastard! ' Dara protested weakly, well she already used all her energy while they were making their way to the cafeteria.

' We're here, ' he said happily as he place Dara gently on her seat at his choosen table. ' Move if you want me to punish you in here, ' he smirked at her. Dara just rolled her eyes, as if she could really escape aside from being drained all thanks to all the shouting and the trashing of room. And most especially thanks to him for making her all red and stiffen with just smile and words.

I need to kill him before he completely burn the rest of my brain and control my body!! And his pu-pu-punishment! He's a rapist! A kiss and bracelet stealer!! he's a perverted super criminal!!

And yes there she goes again mentally panicking or I think its more appropriate to say that she's mentally freaking out. ' Here, ' Jiyong voiced out as he place the tray in there table. It was full and oozing out with lots and lots of foods. ' Yah!! Can you consume that all!!?? If that's for me, I'm not a pig you dimwitted genius! ' Dara burst out while staring at him ith slited eyes. ' Oh yes jagiya that's all for you, you're too thin and light weighted dear, ' he answered while tracing her cheeklines as he pull her to cuddle. 

' Stop this you perverted super criminal dimwitted genius!! ' she burst as she pull herself out of him, but again she can't. ' Jagiya stop struggling and just eat, you don't want to waste all of this right? ' he smiled at her. She heave a sigh and pouted her lips, if there's one thing she loves most aside from breaking rules and bones, it will be eating. And how do you expect her to resist all the goodies in front of her. I mean their school is the most prestigious school in the town and their cafeteria is basically serving food that is par to a five star restaurant. 

And not to mention its her first time eating in the cafeteria for she and her friends would always eat lunch outside school, probably her friends are thinking of her situation. ' Are you sure I can eat all of this? ' she weakly asked as she stare straight in his eyes. ' Ofcourse babe, ' he smirked at her. ' Oh well, just join me we don't want to waste all of this right? ' she said happily as she began eating. 

Jiyong was just chuckling to himself and being all smiles as he watch the skinny girl in his arm eat like someone who didn't eat through eternity and she's even sitting with her leg in her chair, like some bystander out there. ' Slow down jagiya, I'll buy you more, ' he smile as he handed her the glass of water. She quickly snatch it away from him and drink it all down, while pounding her chest. ' Thanks! ' she breathed. 

Without any words Jiyong just pull her face to him and lick the bread crumbles that are in her face. ' Taste much better ' he whispered while Dara and even all the students who were firmly watching them just stare at him in disbelief with mouth hanging open. ' PERV!!! ' she shouted as she slap him in his shoulder. ' Ouch that hurt, ' he said sarcastically. Then there she goes again with tons and tons of complains and curse coming all from her mouth.