Thirty two

CHAPTER Thirty-Two:

Comeback and Jealousy

' Good morning Seunghyun! ' Bom happily greeted TOP as if the other BIGBANG wasn't with him. ' Ehem, should I know something about this? I'm you're bestfriend but you greeted Tabi first than me, ' Dara said pouting. Bom giggled as she threw her arms at her bestfriend. ' Aren't you the cutest thing here on earth! Goodmorning sexy bestfriend! ' Bom happily exclaimed as Dara rolled her eyes. 

' So what's going on here? ' Youngbae asked as he glance back and forth at Bom and TOP. ' Well I'm courting TOP, ' Bom said proudly making TOP slapped his hand on his forehead as he run his palm on his face. ' Don't listen to her. She's crazy, ' TOP said in low and embarassed voice earning wild roars from their friends. ' Wooh!! Since when? Since when?! ' Daesung asked enthusiastically. ' Ahm I started almost four days ago, ' Bom said still smiling. ' So... ' Dara said while looking at Bom and TOP with teasing eyes. TOP can only roll her eyes. 

Unnie only if you knew. *facepalm*

' Any progress? ' she continued as Bom smile fell into a cute pout. ' He's hard to bend! ' she exclaimed making everyone laugh. ' Then why not use heat, you have a hot bod anyway, ' Daesung said with a grin, a... perverted grin. Dara quickly gave Daesung a kick he deserved. ' Stupid! Stop giving perverted suggestion! ' Dara exclaimed. ' But it worked on you, ' Youngbae said chuckling making her red and earning everyone's laughter. ' W-what are you talking about!? ' she shouted stuttering making them laugh more. 

Admit it goddess D. The way Daesung suggested worked on you. And mind you you liked it. 

Okay Im shutting up. 

' Where the hell is Seung Ri? ' Dara asked hoping to divert their attention which she successfully did. Lucky troublemaker. ' Oh yeah, the last time I saw Seung Ri was when we went to he bar. He's absent for almost two days, ' Daesung noted. ' I tried contacting him yesterday but their butler said that he went out of the country family matters,' TOP said flatly earning a long 'o' from everyone. ' I wonder where he is, ' Bom whispered. ' Don't worry. He'll survive, ' Dara said earning everyone's chuckle.

...

' Aishh! ' Dara sighed for the nth time as she walked towards the tree where the frisbee they're playing with is stuck. ' Stop complaining just get the frisbee! ' Youngbae shouted. ' I know! ' Dara answered irritably as she scratch her head. It was their free time. And since it was a cloudy day they decided to play in the field with everyone's eyes on them once more. But since they're used to it, they just think of themselves as celebrity. No good celebrity. 

I did't say anything, right? hehe. 

Dara quickly climbed on tree after removing her boots earning cheers from her friends which she returned with the finger. They just all chuckled. She successfully grabbed the frisbee and when she was about to go down. Well like all the romcom and the romance story you have read and watched, I think you can already predict what will happen neh? 

Bingo!! Ting! ting! ting!! Tantananantanan!!! 

Yep, she slipped and fell from the tree. I know you're expecting the almighty oh my prince of Goddess D or you're praying that because he's a perfect being in my story [and in real life] that he can sort of catch him even though he's almost 12 feet away from them. Be realistic neh? There's no way even if he's the champion in all the marathon and dash nationwide. 

But hold you heart Mr. Oh My Prince Kwon Jiyong might have not able to catch her although he did tried to run to do so, someon caught our goddess. And she actually land top of him and they're lips met. But don't worry Goddess D quickly stood up as she wiped her lips harhsly. ' Hey you're making it look like I'm not worth kissing or worst I taste disgusting, ' the guy said laughing. ' D-dong wook? ' Dara said stuttering with eyes slitted as if she will be able to tell it of she do such thing. The guy shrugged. ' The one and only, ' he said. ' Waah! ' Dara screamed as she threw herself at Dong wook. The lad was caught off guard that he was pinned on the grass. Their friends quickly dashed towards them elated after seeing the friend they never saw for years.