Chapter 1 the Origin's and end of SJ

( A/N: Before the story starts please keep in mind I do not own any character that are from hazbin hotel or helluva boss. They all belong to the artist vivziepop... enjoy )

Los Angeles. The city of fallen angels. Here any man or Woman can become just about anything here. Weather be that a celebrity, a rich person in thus...or a criminal.
And that's where our Story begins, with a young man Named SJ

At the very top of an luxurious apartment There was a Pent House where loud music was playing. There was a party inside the said House Celebrating not only new year's eve But also another thing as SJ had maid 987 billion dollars in drug sale and everyone was having a good time. People were dancing, couples were making out. And as for the host well. He was having fun of his own. And by that I mean he was snorting up a massive amount of cocaine up his nose on the belly off a striper

SJ: ( snorts up some cocaine) "Ohhh Yeah, God dam that's some kick ass cocaine". ( he then looks at the girl) " So what's your name sweetheart"?

???: "Trinity"

SJ: "well Trinity. How about you and I go back to my room and we can-" ( he then stops mid sentence when he felt a tap on his shoulder and looks back and sees it's one of his hired gunmen and gets a bit of an annoyed angry look on his face) "What the hell is it. Can't you see I'm busy"?

Gunmen: "Boss I'm really sorry to bother you but we have a problem. One of our guy's called and Said that The Cartel is one it's way to shoot us all. Some of our guy's are downstairs all arm to the teeth ready for them but there is a lot of them coming here."

SJ: " Oh for the love of god this happens every time I try to get laid. Alright let's just get rid of them and be done with it

Gunmen: what about the party and the guest's.

SJ: ( gives him an annoyed look as he stands up and pulls out a gun and shoots it up to the ceiling) "PARTY'S OVER EVERYONE GET OUT NOW."

Everyone runs out screaming in fear wanting to get out of there as quickly as possible.

SJ: "ok get the boys and the gun's and barricade all the doors and windows. No one from the Cartel gets in here is that clear."

Gunmen: "yes Sir."

He then heads out and does as he was told. As for SJ he goes back to his office and gets his gear from there.

As soon as he arrived there he locks the door then walks over to his desk where there was a hidden button under it and he pushed it. Then a secret door opens up and it was filled with all kinds of weapons. He then takes with him Three mini guns and Three tripod leg's with him as he mounts the mini guns on them and gets them ready as he wires them all to a small controler that has one button. He the goes back to the room with all the weapons and gets out a LMG Riffle with a magazine clip of 200 bullets attached on it and he duck's behind his office desk and waits for them.

As he waited for them he pulls out his neckless witch was a small Silver pentagram. It was the only thing from his parents he got before they abandoned him in an orphanage.

He was cut off from his deep thoughts when he heard the sound of gunfire and screams. Some of the voice he heard was his own Men. And others were that of the cartel. Basically what was happening outside was a massive blood bath. Then it all stop's as he heard footsteps getting ready to push the button and Open fire with the mini guns if that's the Cartel.

??? : ( A Loud voice from behind the door could be heard as it sounded angry). "OPEN THE DAM DOOR SJ WE KNOW YOUR IN THERE. YOUR GUY'S ARE DEAD AND ITS JUST YOU THATS LEFT. I GOT 200 GUYS HERE WAITING TO SHOOT YOUR DUMB ASS."