Chapter 4 Welcome to the Happy Hotel

Today was. An absolute shitty day for Charlie and Vaggie as there limo was driving back to the hotel after they picked up Angel Dust.

Charlie's clothes were riped a bit and she had a sad look on her face and as For Vaggie she was giving angel dust the most menecing death glare she can give. But Angel he didn't even notice it since he was too busy being Goofy and playing with limo's indoor window to the drivers seat as he pushed the button going up and down. He the looks back and noticed Vaggie death glare.

Angel: What?

Vaggie: ( with a look of disbelief and anger) what?...what??.... WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING OUT THERE HAVE YOU LIST YOUR DAMM MIND?

Angel: sigh I owed my girl buddy a solid I mean isn't that a redeeming qualitie. Helping friends with stuff?

Vaggie: NOT WITH TURF WAR'S THAT RESOLT WITH TERRITORIAL GENOCIDE.

Angel: eh...you win some you loose a few hundred ha ha ha...It wasn't that bad

He keeps on playing with the limo's inner window button but the pulls back out of fear when he saw a knife was thrown and looks back and see Vaggie pissed off

Angel: Oh come on I had to do it. My credibility was on the line here. I mean what kind of image would I have if everyone found out I was going clean. It just ruins my personality.

Vaggie: your credibility. What about the hotel? Because of your little stunt you made all of us look like a Fucking joke.

Angel: no no Babe jokes are funny. I Made you look uhhh...sad...And pathic. Like an orphan baby with no arm's or legs...oh with projiriah

This kind of made Charlie sick and horrified by the image.

Angel: oh Great now I sad just thinking about it. Hey does thing have any Booze around here

He the looks around while Vaggie keeps talking to him

Vaggie: Can you please and try to take this as seriously as possible.

Angel: fine I will just try not get your taco in a twist baby.

Vaggie: was that you being racist or sexist.

Angel: uhh what ever makes you the more pissed off...OK SERIOUSLY IS THERE NO BOOZE WHAT SO EVER IN THIS DAM LIMO??

Vaggie: I'm gonna kill him.

Angel: too late toot's. Wait...would that make me double dead? And where exactly will I go... double hell? Ha ha ha ha ha ha.... sorry your stuck with me Bitch... better get used to it.

Vaggie: ( talking in Latino) Mother Fucking son of a Bitch Gonna kill him and

Angel dust: look I don't get what the bug deal anyway most of the dead fucks here in hell desserve to suffer in hell anyway. I mean look around we got a bunch of fucking Harley Quinn baby's around here ...ha ha ha ha ha.

Vaggie: ( smug grin ) your one to talk

Angel dust: Hey ...thus body is flawless ( makes a sexy pose ) every wants a few peace of me and I have the creepy fan letters to prove it.

He the pulls out a fan letters the is written with magazine letter clipping and a gross pic of a fat guy all nude licking a Human size pillow of angel dust.

Vaggie just let's out a annoyed groan.

Charlie: that was really uncool angel.

Vaggie: UNCOOL? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?...after that mess that he made there is no way anyone is going to come to our hotel. Hell it's gonna take some kind of miracle for someone anyone to come to our hotel. But it won't happen ( point's at angel dust) thanks to you and your god damm BULLSHIT.

Angel:....soo...does this mean I don't have a rent free room anymore

Vaggie makes a looks and a guesture with here arm's saying " Obviously "

Angel: ( fake disappointed and snaps his fingers) Ahh shucks

Charlie smiled and takes her coat off.

Charlie: Hey it will be ok Vaggie. Will manage to fix this this. Let's just head back to the hotel and try to clear our head's ok?

They soon arrived back at the hotel and as they enter the inside of it well...it was shit...there was still a lot of work to be done inside. Such as painting the walls putting the furniture in the right place and so on.

Charlie sits in a box and looks down at the ground feeling really down. Vaggie was feeling like she was gonna have a migraine and angel dust...he just walks over to a fridge and eats a half melted ice pop.

Angel dust: ( joking) you know you should probably get some food in this place. You know for all Those " wayward soul's" who are on there way here ha Ha ha ha ha ha...ha ha...ha ( he noticed she wasn't laughing and he started to feel guilty for what he did...he felt like Maybe he should say something but then he stopped himself and left her be as nothing he says will make it right.

( Meanwhile outside Alastor and SJ were coming from the backside of the hotel and go around to head for the entrance of the said hotel and SJ ( who was still wearing his demon mask) was curious to why Alastor wants him to come here)

SJ: man this hotel is huge. But why are we here man. What's the point of coming here? And I'm still waiting for some answers about my parents.

Alastor: well your a human in hell and every Demon will look for you if you sleep in the streets. So you need a safe place to stay. And this hotel is the perfect place for you...and I have plans here of my own as well. Also there has been a small change of plans. Your parents and their past will have to wait for a bit longer.... sorry kiddo but it's best this way

SJ: Hey man enough with the secrets I want the truth now or-

He stops walking and placed a hand on SJ mouth making him shut up and they hold back.

Alastor: Shhh...listen and look over.

SJ did as he was told and looks over and see it was the blind girl from the news. As she was making a phone call and she seems a bit nervous and scared as she feels like something is worrying her.

Charlie: ( talking on the phone as she leaves a voice mail) Hey mom. I know I keep calling and I know that you must be Busy. Really really Busy. But should let you know that the interview at the news didn't go to well and well...sigh honestly I don't know what I'm doing anymore. ( She sits one the ground) and I could really use some advice mom...I..( she tears up a bit) I think dad was right about me. That I'm just a foolish girl following a dream that will never happen....( She clears her throat and stands up) ahem anyway I'm gonna hang up now I won't bother you with this much longer... anyway call me back when you can. Love you...bye.

She the hangs up and heads inside.

Meanwhile SJ felt such sadness in Haert because in his own way he shared her pain.... alone in the cruel world. He almost sheds a tear

Alastor: your in love with her are you not?

SJ: ( red face) ugh... what...no I...uhh shut up

Alastor: you can't fool me kiddo I know the truth. But relax I won't push the subject...I have an Idea on hie to introduce us... follow my lead

TO BE CONTINUED.