28 The truth comes out

SJ and everyone was in the living room sitting on the couch as Vaggie was about to put the tape in , SJ was freaking out on the inside.

SJ: hey you know what we dint really need to watch it... maybe we could just do something else...hey husker wanna play some poker

Husker: yeah...no I wanna know what's on that tape.

SJ: Or we could do something else. Hey Nifty how about some spring cleaning?

Nifty: nope I'm good

SJ: DAMMIT....OK.... RANDOM SHOTGUN FIRE GAME ( he pulls out a shotgun out of nowhere and tried to shit the TV but something slices in half and he looks over and see it was Vaggie, as she had he spear.)

Vaggie: whatever is in that tape we are watching it...and SJ of it's something bad towards the hotel or Charlie...your out of here.

SJ sat down in defeat....it was over... Charlie is gonna see this video and when she does SJ will be kicked out.

The rape start's and it was black at first but then the sound of movement could be heard and the camera was shacking a bit. SJ's face was the first scene as it was playing.

SJ on TV: ( talking drunk )....ok..ok ok the cameras rolling Angel, now remember...were making this video so that we can .....show demon's what not to do and why.

SJ eyes perk up in a shock ...this wasn't a sex tape....what is this?

SJ on TV: ( talking drunk) ok...hi there all demon's of hell...this video is brought to you by The happy hotel...I'm SJ...and I'm a human sinner and the first human resident of hell, and this is Angel dust the porn Star... Now...the reason why we have ..why were making this video, is to teach you how not to be us...and you will see a lot of dumb stupid.... stuff. BUT... Mainly to celebrate the death of that butterfly looking ass bitch Valentino....or is it Valendildo... whatever ok let's do this.. angel pick up the camera and follow me

The scene change's to them driving downtown in a car, angel was driving and swerving a bit...and SJ was sticking out half his body smashing parking meters with a bat...til he hirs a random demon.

SJ: WHOO....screw parking meters.

Husker: Ha...you two are even bigger drunks then me

SJ: Shhhh.

The scene change's to a nightclub where you and angel were at the bar drinking a shit tone of drinks of all kinds. After that they were on the dancefloor dancing...they did all kinds of embarrassing dance...from the chicken dance...to twerking...yes both guys were twerking...SJ looks over and see Charlie who was watching in aww and has a bit of a nose bleed at SJ as she was loving seeing his ass shake.

The scen change's to some time later where outside the night club a big fight had started and SJ and Angel were kicking ass like there was no tomorrow....some time later a demon SWAT team shows up with butons and shields show up and Everyone was rioting... SJ and Angel were there as well... shirtless.

Angel:( on TV)  YOU CAN'T STOP US FROM PARTYING. WE HAVE RIGHTS.

SJ: ( on TV) YEAH... FUCK THR POLICE, FUCK THE POLICE,FUCK THR POLICE, FUCK THE POLICE,FUCK THR POLICE, FUCK THE POLICE,FUCK THR POLICE, FUCK THE POLICE,

SJ: Ok for the record...I'm not saying that I approve of this...but as a guy who hates cops...this I like.

Soon the demon cops through tear gas and everyone makes a run for it.

After that the rest of the movie goes in and in and one with them doing all kinds of stupid shit non stop until finally the movies reached near its end with them coming back to where it started.