Ch 37 Great Pain Pt 2

Several minutes later SJ and Cherri had finished kicking ass as they're wee half dead demons who wanted to take him down for the prize money. And the others were half unconscious.

SJ : ( tired and hands coverd in blood )... Huff... Huff... Dammit... I told you it didn't have to end like this.... I gave you a choice.

Cherri : Don't bother man these ass holes ain't worth talking.

One of the demons groans as he gets their attention.

??? : ugh... Seriously... What did you even do to piss the Boss this much?

SJ : oh... So your one of Martin guys huh?

He then walks over to him and grabs him by the collar of his shirt and looks him in they eyes.

SJ : Now, two way this could end
.. Give me what I want and I won't kill you, don't and trust me, what I did to you and the others here in this bar just now... Is nothing to the amount of pain il inflict on you if you don't give me what I want.

??? : ok ok fine man... Take my phone, it's in my left pants pocket.

SJ started to search his pants and finds his phone.

SJ : thanks....( he let's him go and walks a few feet away and looks at Cherri Bomb) Cherri kill him.

??? : What.. But... But you said.

SJ : No I said "I" Wasn't going to kill you, I Never said I was gonna let you go... Now kill him

Cherri Did as she was told and she kills the fucker, SJ looks through the phone and finds his former boss phone number.

SJ : ( Dials the number and waits for a response )....come in answer your fucker.

Soon the phone Answers.

Martin : ( on the phone)... Well did you kill him?

SJ : No.. He didn't... Hi Martin... It's been a while since we talked.

Martin :... SJ, yeah... It's been too long, ever since you stole my empire.

SJ : I did it becuse you did things the wrong way.

Martin : Oh please your Doing thus becuse I was OK with a kid getting shot.

SJ : You got some. Nerve to bring that shit up.

Martin : Oh cheer up.... Now we're even, you took something from me and now I take something from you.

SJ :... What?.... What are you talking about.

Martin : Well let's just say, I had my eye this nice hotel, I'm thinking about redemption, if I dont feel the need to hurt someone.

When he said those words, SJ Goes wide eyed.

Martin : You better hurry SJ, don't wanna miss the show.

He hangs up.

SJ : Shit.... Shit... We have to get back the happy hotel... NOW.

Cherri : What why

SJ : I SAID LET'S GO.

Both SJ and Cherri ran out and hot wired a car and the drove off as fast as he can... They got back soon to the hotel and saw the windows were shattered.

SJ:  Oh shit.

( he then runs in with Cherry and they see that some of the hotel Guest were hurt and beaten up, The gang were ok for the most part. )

Ash : Boss...we tried to fight back, But They were too many.

Daisy : We scared them off and Alastor went after the rest of them .

SJ : Where is she...Where....WHERES CHARLIE?

Daisy : She went upstairs to hide.

SJ Runs upstairs to go check on her. As he was running fast he was talking to himself praying that she was Ok 

SJ : Please god please god let her be ok...Please that's all I'm asking from you please let her be ok.

When He got there he kicks the door open and sees her laying on the ground unconscious. there was Also a needle syringe there as he got closer to her he kneels down and saw where it was injected...Into her neck, Thinking fast he puts his lips on her neck and started to suck out whatever it was injected into her neck and spits it out as quick as possible.

he keeps on doing it for a minute or 2 and soon she opens up her eyes as she looks at him

Charlie : ....SJ?

SJ : ( tears in his eyes ) I'm Here...im here babe...its ok...your safe now.

( he holds her tight in a hug and she hugs back as both of them shed a few tears....but in SJ There wasn't just sadness ... there was Rage....pure Rage )

SJ : * Martin.....Your a dead man...Next time we meet, Il be the one who draws last Blood*

TO BE CONTINED 

( A/N : Sorry I know this was kind of short and straight forward but I want to get to the best parts )