Chapter 13 Confession part 2

SJ when he mentioned SJ he had consider the idea for stepping in and meet him and see what he wants but on the other hand if he does then it's possible to lead to a chain of events that he would rather avoid. Still this guy's as he said to himself early. Has douchebag vibes written all over him

Charlie: ( let's out a fake PFFT Noise ) Pfff please a living human here in hell. When that happens I'll make sure I tell my dad to make hell freezes over.

Seviathan: my love please.... don't bullshit a bullshitter. I know when your lying. Please I just wanna meet him.

Charlie: is that why you came here?...to see something that's not real.

Seviathan: well no...I also came here to win you back my love and convince you to give up this dream of yours and be back with me. I mean just think with both of our family together as one we shall be a legendary bloodline. ( Takes her hands) And our babies would be Beautiful.

Each and every word that came out of this ass holes mouth was starting to really piss off SJ. They way he talks about Charlie like she is some kind of breeding tool to make his bloodline amazing.

SJ: * So help me gid the next word that comes out this fuckers mouth will be the last thing he will ever say I can make sure if that*

Charlie: ( slaps his hands away in discugsted way) UGH...You haven't changed a bit. And forget it I'm not giving up my dream. This is what I wanted and this is what I am going to do. If you dint like it you can leave. And dint talk to me like I'm some kind of marriage gift. I am a person with dreams. And this is one dream I shall follow.

SJ smiled at her determination and what she stands for. But Seviathan he just got mad and Grabs her by her wrist.

Seviathan: listen to me you little fucking bitch. Your my betrothed and I own. So you better learn that or else-

???: Or else what?

He stopped talking and looks up and so did Charlie as they saw it was SJ walking down the stair as he was giving him a death glare and walks over to him and as for Seviathan. He gives wide eyed and sees a living Human.

SJ: If I were you...I'd let the lady be and let her arm go.

Seviathan: and I I were you I'd mind your own damn Business. Do you know who I'm Monkey. I am Seviathan Von Eldritch of the Von Eldritch family. My family is one of the most fears and respected people here in hell...we are almost as powerful and feared as Lucifer himself. And we do what ever we want.

SJ....ok clearly you didn't here me so I shall say it again.... LET.THE.GIRL.GO.

Without warning he gives hike a really powerful right hook to the jaw and makes him fall backward and making spit out a few teeth and blood out of his mouth. Charlie was both impressed and scared a bit at what just happened.

Seviathan: ahh...damm you....how dare you hurt me....you will pay for This ( he tried to punch SJ but he just tilts his head to the left missing him and then SJ gives him a powerful head but and brake's his nose...SJ didn't even flinch...tears if fighting and killing have toughened him up really Good.) AHH...MY FUCKING NOSE....YOU MOTHER FUCKER.
( being the dumb ass he is he does the same as before and tries to attack him again and but this time SJ doesn't Dodge. Instead he Grabs him by the wrist just before his fist could make contact with his fave and breaks his writs. And just like before he cried like a baby) ahh...stop hurting me.

SJ: then stop pissing me off. And leave.

Soon the sound of guns being clocked could be heard as everyone looks back and see.some.of the gang members had there weapon's aim at Seviathan.

( A/n : I'm sorry I Know it's a bit blurry but I had to crop a comic page)

As for Vaggie she had her spear and was standing next to Charlie and SJ. And Alastor. He was there as well. But he stayed in the Shadow because he wanted to see what will happen.

SJ: see that...your outnumbered. But trust me when I say This.... nothing they do to you....will come close to what I will do to you. If you don't leave. And trust me....

He gives a look of pure evil hatred as his eyes glow venomous red. And his voice changes into a demon like

SJ: ( scary Demon voice) " IL SHOW YOU TRUE PAIN

SJ: ( scary Demon voice) " IL SHOW YOU TRUE PAIN....NOW FUCK OFF "

With that he. Peed himself a little and makes a run for it as fast as he can. SJ regained his normal self again and his eyes were no longer red. How ever this didn't go unnoticed by Alastor whom rubs his chin at this and smile's.

Alastor: * hmmm... interesting. It would appear that his father's powers are starting to grow even More and more. It won't be long untill he pop's his cherry and the true potential of his magic is out for all if hell to see.*

Meanwhile a few blocks away from the hotel seviathan was running fast and makes a small turn in an alley breathing hard.

Seviathan: no....no I can't let it end....not like this....that basterd will pay....and I know just how

Out of his pocket he pulls out a small yellow gem...one that belongs to an exterminator Angel as a back up rescue SOS Flare if such.

Seviathan: oh you will pay ass hole.
I swear you will pay for what you did. And if a can't have charlie....then il make sure no one does.

TO BE CONTINUED.