Ch 38 If you want Peace? Prepare for War

Charlies was in bed resting and was getting checked by the doctor Who Checked on him after the whole Ordeal with Those exterminators before, The other were also got some medical attention once he was done Checking on Charlie.

Dr. Eugalp : I have to say, Its A miracle that you all are Alive, Those weapons they all used on you must have been angel weapons. 

SJ : Wait, Heavenly weapons? How did they get there hands on those

Dr. Eugalp: My guess would be through. Carmilla Carmine, she's the top weapons maker of hell but she doesn't necessarily love war, also she's an overlord like Alastor.

SJ : Is she a threat to us?

Dr. Eugalp : No, she has no interest in this hotel or the people in it.

Before they could keep there conversations going on the front doors burst wide open and everyone stands up getting ready to figth even though there all injured thinking it was More of Martins thugs, but no it was Actually Lucifer and Lilith who came in a bit worried.

Lucifer : WHERE IS SHE WHERE IS MY BABY IS SHE OK?

Lilith : honey please calm down, Dr. Eugalp is Charlotte ok?

Dr. Eugalp : Yes she's upstairs resting, you can go see her if you want.

Lilith : il go see her then, Honey you coming?

Lucifer : in a Minute, I need a word with SJ.

She then heads up and Lucifer stays back and looks at him.

Lucifer : Tell me everything that happened and why?

SJ : Rigth... You may want to sit down for this sir, it's a bit of a long story.

They both sat down and SJ went through a very long detail explanation of what happen here and what was the cuase of all this. And as he told him all this, Lucifer looks downwards with a look of anger.

Lucifer : So then... In short.... All this shit storm started.... Because of you?

He says as he makes his hands into fists.

SJ :.... Yes, Sir I'm truly sorry, I would never indager the life of your duagther like-

He was cut off when lucifer charged at him Full force and slams him against the wall work hard that the walls crack and he had his hands around his neck. Everyone was shocked at this... Not Alastor, he was kind of curious to see how this would play out.

Daisy and Ashsaw this and they stand up ready to Figth

Ash : HEY... GET THE HELL AWAY FROM THE BOSS.

Daisy : LET HIM GO NOW.

Lucifer : ( Terrifying Demon Voice ) STAY OUT OF THIS OR IL KILL YOU AS WELL.

They were so scared after they heard him say that and they backed of as his focus was now back at SJ.

Lucifer : Give me one good Reason not to kill you here and now.

SJ :... If You kill me.... He wins.

Lucifer : What?

SJ : I know how Martin thinks, trust me. As a guy who used to work with I know what he does and how he does it. He wants to take everything from me, he wants to take my lift apart, take everything and everyone I care for. Starting with freinds, he hurt the residents of this hotel with Angelic weapons, and then take the one I love... Charlie, and then he will turn everyone against me and have them try to kill me... That's what your doing rigth now.

Lucifer : Well maybe I should.

SJ : if he can get to your duagther that easily that means anyone can... He's trying to also send a message to hell that the devil is a pussy. I don't want that to happen to you sir, you dint want that... Please, My father was onece a good freind to you and you always trusted him, Now I'm asking you to trust me. Let Me make this rigth... Let me catch the pricks who did this, I Give you my words that I will personally hunt them all down and kill them all, and for a grand finally I will deliver to you the head of the son of a bitch who so much had the nerve to even look at your duagther the wrong way.

...
...
...

Lucifer let's out a growl like frustration grone as he let's him go.

Lucifer :... Sigh.... You Better make this rigth, and kill that prick.... But until he's dead... ALL OF THEM.... You are not allowed to see my duagther. Is that Clear?

SJ : Yes sir.

Lucifer :... Then get the hell out of here and get to work... Before I change my mind.

SJ : Ash, Daisy let's go we have work to do.

All three of them leave.

Some time later they were somewhere outside of pentagram city. An abandoned farm with a big barn and a old Ababdoned house, also underneath the farm was a underground tunnel system with many pathways.

Ash : How did you find this place boss.

SJ : I came here a while ago looking for a place to practice some of the magic Alastor tuagth me... Here's the thing Martin has no doubt made some powerful connections and has an army of thugs with him... Charging in would be stupid so I'm going to take him. Down litte by little and finally when he's had it, he will send every last man he has at me and try to kill me... So I'm gonna lure him here, a place set up with traps, and when he's the last one standing that when I kill him. Now then let's go and do some shopping.... It's time to go to war.

TO BE CONTINUED

It's short I know but I have to update it