CH 17 Death Arena Part 1 the Angel

As SJ was outside he was thinking over everything he had just heard...his parents gone, his mom dead and his father Banished in a world of pain and agony. It's just not fair, being robbed of a normal Life  and all because he was a hybrid.

He then hears the door open again and sees Charlie's parent's as they walk out and they saw him.

Lucifer: I'm sorry about your parents SJ. I know this must be very painful for you to find out but you had to know the truth

SJ: no it's ok...you did the right thing, I wanted to know the truth about who I am. I mean deep down I had a feeling it was going to be had News but I still had to hear it either way.

Lucifer: well in anyway me and the wife we shall be taking our leave. But before we do ( he then walks up.to him and puts his arm around him) let me ask you something...do you like my daughter?

SJ: (a bit of a blush) oh...uhh well.... honesty?....yeah I do...I think she's wonderful, and we have a lot in common actually.

Lucifer: well good I'm glad to hear that. You have my blessing ( he the grips his shoulder a bit too hard and SJ feels like as if the air just got cold as ice. As Lucifer stares at him with red glowing eyes ) " b̵̧̈́u̴͕͂ṭ̴͠ ̵̢͠i̴̛̫f̵̭̄ ̴͚͝y̴͉̾o̴̱͊ũ̸̗ ̸̢͆h̶̪̄u̸͓̚r̷̜͠t̶̢̑ ̸̬̅m̸̳̀y̷̙̋ ̶͖̾l̸̜̈́ḯ̴͖t̸̬͘t̷̳͆l̵̘͆e̴̺̒ ̷͉̊g̴̻͌ǐ̵̜r̴̞̽l̸̉ͅ ̸̢͗i̶̻͑n̶̑ͅ ̷͕̽ä̸̻n̷̳̈y̸̥͛w̷̬͠ḁ̵͛y̸̫̽ ̷̯̃I̴̜͛ ̴̟̾s̴͙͂w̸̡̎è̴͔a̶̟͘r̸͛͜ ̴͙̍t̴̖̓o̸̰͠ ̵̱͠ÿ̵͙́ȯ̴̫u̶̫͊ ̸̻̑å̶̬l̶̼̊l̴͎͛ ̷̹̈m̴͖̽ȃ̸̬k̷̜̽e̷͘͜ ̶͓́s̷͌͜ǔ̸̹ȑ̵̖e̵̞̎ ̸̗̇y̴̢͌o̵̮̎ú̶̗r̶͈͑ ̷̳̈́s̸̯̀ȏ̵̪ṳ̶̂l̶̪̿ ̷̭͝ḭ̷̀s̴͔̈́ ̷͕͌t̷̖̆o̷͖͝r̷̹̕ţ̷̐ṳ̷̿r̴̟̔e̴͖̓d̴͍͐ ̶͔̈i̷̱͆ṉ̷͗ ̴̮̉ṯ̶̔ḧ̸͉́e̶̮̾ ̸̜͘ṽ̶̨e̵͉̔ŕ̷̪ý̴͙ ̴̼̽ḷ̶̊ó̴̫w̴̠͐e̴̪̾s̵̡̚t̸̯̎ ̸̧̐c̸̰͠ì̶̘r̷̘̿c̸̫̔l̴͎̏e̶̳͊ ̶̳̓ȏ̷̼f̴̳͂ ̸̘̔h̶͈́e̴͇̒ḷ̸̾l̷̘̀ ̷̫͋  ".

( A/N: 👆 sorry if the glitch text is a bit hard to read...it's my first time using it)

SJ: ( sweating bullets and his voice was very, very squeeky ) yes Sir.

Lucifer: ( smile's ) Good...have fun with the hotel

He then headed of to his limo as Lilith then walks over to him.

Lilith: sorry about that...it's just that Lucy is Very overprotective of our daughter and wants what's best for her.

SJ: ( clears his throat and gets his old voice back) no no it's fine I get it... Dad's will be dad's so i understand.

Lilith: good... anyway I just wanted to say I'm sorry for the loss of your parents. They were good people. ( She the pulls out a Note and gives it to him...It has a phone number. ) If you ever need to talk to me about anything please dint hesitate to call ( she leans in and whispers seductively) and if you ever need "cheering up"...call me~

She gave him a peck on the cheek and walks off as she sways her hips...Damm what an ass on her.

SJ: *ok...not to self. Take a really long ice cold shower*

After she gets in the limo. The limo drives off and as soon as they're gone SJ let's out a breath of relief.

At that moment Charlie then walks out a bit worried about him and wants to make sure he's ok

Charlie: hey SJ?....you doing ok?

SJ: sigh...yeah I guess. It's just a lot to process that's all, I mean being half Demon and loosing my mom and dad. But I'm doing good.

She then walks up to him and Grabs his hands as she holds them and looks him in the eye's.

Charlie: listen. I know this is a lot for you take in but dint worry your not alone. Were here for you and we care for you. Here me and the other's. We're your family and will always look out for you no matter what.

SJ smile's and was about to say something but he then heard a weird noise as he looks back and Charlie also did the same as well and they both go wide eyed...it was some exterminators.

Charlie: what the...what are they doing here. Extermination day ended two days ago.

Before they could even react they fly fast at them and SJ panics and he pushed Charlie out of the way

SJ: Charlie get back inside ( but unfortunately the exterminators flew at him and grab him as they fly off into the sky) OH SHIT

Charlie: ( she looks up and worried) SJ!!

She the Headed inside to tell the others what happened

Meanwhile back with SJ as he was being Carried away he looks up at these jerks.

SJ: what the hell is going in here? Let me go you holy fuckers

???: Silence hybrid abomination

Soon they took him to a place that looks like a battle arena. As they landed they just simply through him like a rag doll.

SJ: ahh shit...did you have to throw me like that.

Soon the sound of metal foot steps could be heard as SJ looks up and see someone wearing Gold armour and a spear and also has glowing neon Angel wing's

SJ: Whoa... shine

???: So it is true then...the son of Sparda has return to claim his thrown

SJ: ( stand's up) Whoa hold a second there bud I'm not here by Choice...also how do you know who I am or who my dad is?...in fact who are you.

Imperius: your going to die either way so I shall grant you answer. I am Imperius. One of god's most high ranking angels. And I have come to kill you. However I am not without mercy ( snaps his finger's and a exterminator Angel threw him a rusty blade) I'm giving you a chance to fight back.

???: SJ!!

SJ And the angels look back and see it was Charlie and the gang. But Imperius raised his spear up and cast some kind of spell and trapped both him and SJ and the exterminators in a Force Field keeping the others out.

Imperius: YOU SHALL NOT INTERFERE DEMONS.

SJ: guys stay out of This...il be ok.

Imperius and the exterminators take a Battle stance as they surrounded him...and SJ does the same.

SJ: ... let's Rock.

TO BE CONTINUED.