Ch 36 Great Pain

Several hours later both Cherri and SJ had finished there work, well the work that Cherri wanted help with. As both SJ and Her were at a bar to celebrate on a job well Done.

Cherri : Wow man... Thanks for your help.... By the way great job killing that one guy... I have never seen a guy puke out his balls

SJ : Heh... Thanks, the trick is kick them really really hard.

They sit at the bar and she orders a drink for themself.

SJ : you know I have to say your pretty amazing yourself too.

Cherri : so I talked to Angel and he says you used to be some kind of King pin back when you lived in the human world... That true?

SJ : Yeah...I was in a gang when I turn 14...but I started out really small... I was just the delivery kid... My boss and his goons would send me out to get them stuff from a liquor store... The usual stuff like boxes of cigarettes, sandwiches, coffee and news papers. Eventual I started to move up the ranks and made a name for myself but despite that it wasn't enough.. I wanted more... Hell I wanted the whole world, and 8 got it all.... But despite everything I got.... I wasn't happy. Truthfully speaking I just wanted a normal life, normal friends, and meet a nice girl settle down and have kids... I know it's sapy as hell but.

Cherri : No no man not at man... That's actually very nice, but hey maybe it's not too late. You can start over, now that the hotel thing is working out OK.

As the two of them were talking they then looked up and saw the TV was playing an emergency broadcast. And on screen was a demon in a suit but as SJ was looking at him... There was something... Familiar about him. It's almost like.. He's seen that style Of. Suit before.

??? : Attention fellow demons, succubus, incubus, hellounds and sinners of hell. My name Is Martin Madrazo.

SJ : What?

As SJ was shocked by this he stands up from his seat and listens to him

Martin : ( on TV ) Many Many years ago I was once the most powerful Crime Kingpin in the world and I had more money then any of you could have dreamed of. But it was stolen by someone, someone I once called my son. ( the next things the shoes on the was images of SJ in various places like the hotel and around pentagram city) this guy... His name is SJ and he's here in hell... A living human too. But now it's time. For him. To pay for. What he did, I managed to make a new crime Organisation and I have the money. And I'm putting up a bounty on his head. Il pay anyone in hell 500 million hell dollars to anyone who brings him To me, you can beat him up and mangel him up if you want... But I want him alive and brought alive. Again 500 million hell dollars to anyone who brings SJ alive to me.

The broadcast ends and SJ slowly turns around and sees every Demon in the bar was looking at him with a cheeky evil grin, some stand up and pulls out switch blades knuckle dusters, handguns, he even saw some. Of the demons who werw playing on the pulls table planning to use the poll sticks as weapons as well.

SJ : ( he looks at everyone )...Evevryone, you dint wanna do this trust me.

But his words fell to deaf ears as the demons were getting closer to him.

SJ : ok fine, if you wanna do this it's on you... Cherri you wanna Join in?

Cherri : hell yeah let's fuck them up.

Meanwhile somwhere else.

Martin was in his black suv with some thugs and several more suvs also just arrived at a specific place.

??? : So boss what's the plan.

Martin : We go in and wreck the place, mess up anyone in there but don't kill them, I want to make SJ suffer and show him what's it like to loose something you love.

As he says that he looks to the side and makes the car window go down and looks ahead and sees... The Hazbin hotel.

TO BE CONTINUED.

( Short I know but hey at least an inturesting chapter with a cliffhanger)