Ch 32 At the Beach

Several days later after the whole boat thing and finally making peace with Angel, SJ suggested to charlie another idea for everyone in the hotel to have some form of fun.

And what would be better than going to the beach.

Charlie: ok SJ this is even better than the boat. A day at the beach there are loads of fun things we can do.

SJ: Yeah there is. There are Volleyball games , sun bathing and getting a nice tan. ( Walks behind her and hugs her from behind like a lover ) skinny dipping and making out.

Charlie: ( she blushed a bit ) SJ please...the other will hear us.

They then looked over and they saw the others coming. But they also Saw Charlie's parents were here as well.

Charlie: oh I hope you don't mind but I also invited my mom and Dad as well.

SJ: oh...yeah it's fine, I don't mind that at all...the more the merrier * oh man this is going to be awkward *.

SJ thinks to himself and thinks there might be some awkwardness...I mean he did Fuck her and he only did it because he had to get that tape from her. It would be best to keep things natural and not say anything.

Charlie: hey guys, hi mom , hi dad.

Lucifer: hello Dear

Lilith: hi sweetie ( she then looks at SJ ) hello SJ, your looking much better after that whole Angels attacking you ordeal.

Lucifer: looks like the Doctor did a good job at patching you up.

SJ: Uhh yeah he did...and thank you to the both of you for having him treat me, I'm very grateful for that.

Lilith: Oh Please...It was nothing. Were just glad to see you back in good health...and you Look very healthy to me ( she says that last part secretly in a sexy tone )

SJ: Oh ...Ok thanks...ahem anyway we should set up the stuff, il help the other you guys feel free to make yourself comfy .

SJ walks off to Help the other set up everything.

Later on after everything was all set up SJ was making up the grill and prepares some BBQ on the grill. He then looks over and sees Daisy.

Daisy: Hey Boss, If you want I can take care of the food you can Lay Back and relax.

SJ: You sure? I don't want to make you do My work for me.

Daisy: Its fine don't worry about it, Besides you do so much for almost everyone you should have some rest for yourself.

SJ: Ok if you insist. ( he then lets her take control and lays down on a towel as he lets the sun shine on his skin )

???: SJ ?...May I Lay by Next to you?

SJ : ( Looks over to see who it is ) No Its fine Go Right ah-...Oh dear god

( SJ was shocked and stunned at what he was seeing, It was Lilith. And she was wearing the skimpiest Bikini outfit you could imagine. The fact of the matter was that being Thicc and sexy she is combined with the skimpy Bikini outfit made her look sooo damm sexy.

Lilith: What?...Is something wrong?

SJ: No No..no no no. I'm Boob..I mean I'm Good everything is good Mommy ...I mean Momma I mean Mommy milkers I mean Milk mommy...AHH DAMMIT STOP IT ME....I'm ok.

Lilith just laughs a bit and she acts like nothing happens as she just lays there next to him as she lays on her stomach and she undid her bikini bra.

SJ looks away and tried not to get horny from her.

SJ: * don't stare at her, don't stare at her, don't stare at her, don't stare at her,don't stare at her, don't stare at her, don't stare at her, don't stare at her,don't stare at her, don't stare at her, don't stare at her, don't stare at her,don't stare at her, don't stare at her, don't stare at her, don't stare at her,don't stare at her, don't stare at her, don't stare at her, don't stare at her, ( looks over and admired her beautiful body) DAMMIT ME....Ok just close your eyes and try not to think of anything but boring stuff...math, science.. history...art...math..... math*

Lilith: SJ?

SJ: Yes?...( He looks over and sees her holding a bottle of sun screen protection).

Lilith: could you put some of this in my body?

SJ: * oh shit oh shit oh shit*...uhh I mint sure of that's a good idea.

Lilith: but if you don't il burn.

SJ : * If I do your husband and daughter Will burn me *....uhh well.

Lilith: ( sexy and sad puppy eyes) please ~🥺

SJ: * Ohh I'm so dead* ...yeah sure ok.
then take the bottle and poured it on y

He then takes the bottle and poured it on his hands and then rubs them. He then started to apply it in her back....and dear God...her skin was sooooo smooth...like as if she was bathing in milk and honey... right now SJ was figthing the urge not to get hard.

SJ: * Oh god...so soft  and smooth*.

???: SJ?

SJ: ( panic's and pulled his hands away ) I WASN'T DOING ANYTHING I SWEAR.

He then looks back and saw it was Charlie.

SJ: * oh shit *....oh hey babe I was just uh... helping your mom here...she needed some sun tan lotion.

Charlie: awe that's very nice of you... actually could you do the same for me as well...I dint wanna get tanned burn as well.

SJ: oh...ok sure * wow... Dodge a massive bullet there *

She lays down and SJ started to apply some in her as well.

Lilith: um sweetie, you still need to finish up with me.

SJ: oh...uhh right.

He then puts one hand back onto Lilith and the other one still on Charlie...while he was doing his thing they both started to make noise that made it sound like they were getting turn on....

( A/N : Hmm damm... SJ making a hot mom and her daughter moan?...what a playa 😎😎 )

SJ: *...sigh...I'm gonna need a really really REALLY Cold shower after this*

TO BE CONTINUED.