Ch 27 There was one more?

After that whole massive ordeal of trying to get rid of those damm sex tapes ( and having sex with Lilith just to keep her from seeing that last tape) SJ and Angel dust finally made it back home to the hotel.

SJ: Sigh...thank God we are home. I just wanna go upstairs and sleep for a month.

Angel: I don't know I thought it was kind of fun what we did.

SJ: Fun my ass...I had to do all the work. Look let's just forget all of this happened.

They then headed inside and as they did they were greeted by Alastor.

Alastor: Hello you two...you have been gone for quite some time, I take it that the problem Angel had has been taken care of ?

SJ: yeah it's done.

Alastor: that's good to hear.... however there is another thing we should talk about.

SJ: Look, Al can we maybe talk about it later I'm really tired

He was about to walk off but then he stopped when he heard all Said...

Alastor: it's about a tape that you and Angel made.

They both stopped and go wide eyed as they looked at him and they turned around.

SJ: what...what are you talking about?

Angel: yeah Al...what tape?

Alastor: oh come now you know extractly what I'm talking about ( he reached into his coat and pulls out a tape) this one.

SJ: ( wide eyed and looks back at Angle) you said all of the tapes were destroyed.

Angel: I did man i swear I checked the whole list and we went to all of the house of the people who got these things

Alastor: actually after you guy's left I followed and watched your fighting skills...very impressive SJ...then I saw you two having drinks and...well you can already can see where I'm going with this ....that last tape was kept off the list for my own purposes

SJ: Al.. please give me the rape ok... Charlie can not see that. If she see that it will destroy her.

Alastor: Hmmm...I don't know, I'm a little bit curious to see what her reaction is.

SJ: Al I'm not messing around give me the video now ( he walks up to him and he stretched his whole arm out and it was still going up as he keeps stretching his arm.

Alastor: wow...look at that * man imagine what getting fisted would be like?

SJ: ugh gross...just help me get that video.

SJ jumps Alastor and tried to take it but he gets out of the way, Angel didbtue same as well and all.doea the same as before and gets out of the way.

Soon Daisy and Ash walked in and they saw SJ and Angel were trying to get it.

Ash: hey boss..what's going on?

SJ: ( tried to jump Al but missed again) nothing I just need to get that taoenfrom Alastor and get rid of it... actually...can you two help me?

Daisy: why?...what's on that tape

SJ: me. And Angel did something really stupid after we killed Valentino and that's all you need to know.

Daisy: oh ok.

She disappeared in an instant and shows up near Al and takes the tape off of him

Daisy: ha ha...got it

SJ: that's great....now please give me the tape.

Daisy: uhhh no....see I'm curious to Know what's on this this tape.