Ch 26 No evidence

The first house they headed was a cheap ugly apartment in a very bad neighborhood. Some guy on the 12th floor has three copies of the movies ( don't know why he needs 3 though when they're all the same )

SJ: ok we go in and bust the door beat the guy to death scare and get the movies and burn them.

Angel: isn't that a bit extreme?

SJ: you wanna be back on the Streets again ?

Angel:....il hold him down you kick his ass

They then headed upstairs and reached the apartment door as they knocked on it.

???: Go away I'm busy

They knock again

???: I said go away I'm busy watching porn and I need some alone time....tony if that's you I don't have to pay rent for at least another week.

SJ: it's not Tony...we need to talk to you about those videos

They waited a few seconds and soon the door opened up and they see a creepy ( and very sweaty) Green skin fat guy / demon with a mustache.

???: Oh my sweet white Jesus...Angel dust?...I'm like your biggest fan...did you get my letter?

Angel: is it the one where you used magazine clippings and a picture of you with a human size pillow of Me where you're asking Me to show you my feet?

SJ: ugh Gross.

???: Yes yes that's it....so...are you?

Angel: no...look we really need those tapes.

???: Why?

SJ: because it's uhh..it's not porn dude you have been tricked. See the video the sold you was a video about puppy's and kitten's.

???:...they sent me a cookie recipe show?

SJ:....uhh yeah* dear god I know this is hell but even for hell that's messed up*...so we wann do the right thing for you and get that tape out of here and get rid of it for you.

??? Oh...ok sure ( he walks over to the room and then comes back with the movie, as angel was about to take it the dude pulls his arm back and has a smile on his face) IF Angel dust show's me his feet.

SJ:....ok you know what screw this ( walks up to the guy grabs him by his neck and snaps him)....well dam that's as easy....hell it would have been just kill him there and. Now....ok now let's see who's the next one?

Several hours had pass as SJ and Angel walked Around all uver hell going over all the places and get and destroy all the videos they could find.

Only one video was left to destroy.

Angel: ok the last person who had the last video is-.....uh oh!

SJ: what?...what is it?

Angel: the Last person who has the video is.... Lilith Morningstar. Charlie's Mom.

SJ: OH DEAR GOD NOOO....YOU HAVE TO GET THERE NOW.

Several minutes later they arrive at Morningstar mansion. The home of Lucifer and Lilith.

SJ: ok...we sneak in we find the video and then we leave. Just remember no one must see us.

Angel: got it.

They jump over the Stone fence wall and make their way to the mansion as one of the windows were Open, as they both jump inside and make there way and started to look all around the house. So far nothing and there was only one room left to go to, The bedroom.