Chapter 3 News

SJ was walking through the secluded ally's of hell with this demon guy who calls himself the Radio Demon. Guess it makes Sense given that he does sound like a Radio. Granted d he doesn't trust him one bit but he knows his name. He knows who his parents are. This might be the only chance he will get to learn the truth.

SJ: "ok Al. Where are we going exactly"?

Alastor: "well my boy first things first we need to get you a discugise of some kind. If the Demon's if hell fund you. A living human. They will Rape you, kill you,eat you....or just rape you. You would be surprised how many rapaest there are here in hell... even a lot more than killers . Anyway here's a mask shop."

They both see the shop but it's says closed.

SJ: "but it's closed."

Alastor: ( he snaps his finger as the door opens and the closed sing flips over and days Open)..." Not anymore"

They both then walked inside the place and it was filled with all kinds of demon like masks .

Alastor: " no Rush my boy take as much time as possible."

He looks around for a mask that will hide his face fully. He find one that was perfect for him and outs it on. Alastor walks over and sees him with Said mask.

Alastor: "Hmmm. Good enough"

SJ: "ok so now that I have a mask on cab you please Tell something about my family and what you know"

Alastor: "not yet kiddo first we need to test it out and see if the mask will work. We need to see if you will stick out."

SJ: "Ok fine but I still need some answers"

Alastor: " and you shall get them soon "
They then headed out and went to the more public.

Some time had passed and SJ had walked everywhere so far no one suspect's a single thing...witch means the mask works

SJ: "ok good now can we pleeeaase focus on me and tell me something about my parents."

Alastor: " yes I shall Tell you."

SJ: "Finally"

Alastor: "BUT FIRST."

SJ: "GOD DAMMIT."

Alastor: " Do you want to know why I am helping you?. It's not just the promise I made to your parents that I would look after you if you were my very own flesh and blood it's because of one simple thing.....shear ABSOLUTE BOREDOM."

SJ: .....Wat?

SJ:.... No seriously. Wat?"

Alastor:" yes it's true. For sentry's I have been feeling kind of down and lacking perpose. And I craved a new form of entertainment. Plus Like I Said I knew who your parents were in the past before you were even born and they asked me to look after you and make sure you were ok until the time comes for you to come home."

SJ: "Home?..home where?...you mean here in hell?"

Alastor: "Nah ah ah...To be Continued. First we need to find a place for you to stay."

SJ: "Ahh dammit why do you have to be so hard to get through."

As they continued to walk on down the Streets of hell they both passed by a TV store where the News was playing live