Ch 29 Helping Nifty

So After the all thing with Angel and SJ and th tape, and all that crap that Alastor tricking SJ, it was time to just lay back and relax.

Today SJ was in Charlie's Office and they were going through some ideas on what next to do to help.

Charlie: ok so I have some new ideas, but I need to buy this stuff, I know witch store it is.

SJ: hey if you want I can go and get it for you.

Charlie: well...I mean I'm not sure.

SJ: what?...why not?

Charlie: well babe I know handle it, but this is still hell is a dangerous place, just please be careful, and keep an eye on Nifty,

SJ: pff please don't worry about here she will be safe with me.

Charlie: oh actually, I mean keep an eye on her, as in she doesn't end up killing someone.

SJ:...wait she can actually do that? But she is so nice and sweet, like a baby sister.

Charlie: sometimes even baby sister have teeth.... sharp piranha like teeth to be exact.

SJ: Oookay....thanks for the information, but I'm sure things will be ok.

Some time later.

SJ and Nifty were at that center of pentagram city where they had started their shopping a few hours ago and they have almost everything on the list...there was just one more thing to get,

SJ: ok Nifty I just have one last thing to get and our day is over, so if you want feel free to do some looking around ajd get something you need and ip keet you back here in about kets say 20 minutes.

Nifty: ok sure, see you later SJ.

She then skips off happy as child, and Sh had to admit that was actually really sweet to see, even for a little demon girl like her.

The last place SJ had to go was a Taylor shop where he had ordered the uniforms for the hotel, as he enters the see the owner and he sees him. The Demon owner licks his lips and he looked like he wanted to pounce on SJ and eat him alive, but this didn't go unoticed, as SJ gives him a death glare and speaks up.

SJ: I know what your thinking pal, a living human here in hell for me to eat?....well.dint ok... because one I will Fuck you up if you touch me and two, my girlfriend is Charlie Morningstar and her dad is the devil Lucifer, so unless you want him.ti come down here and have him Fuck you up, I suggest you treat me like a customer and do your job right.

The Demon face turns white like snow and has fear written all over it.

SJ: ok good...now I'm here for some uniforms we ordered a while back, there ready right?

Demon shop owner: yes Sir.

Some time later SJ comes back out with the clothes and leaves the shop after he had paid for them, as he looks back he sees Nifty coming back, but she was all bloody with a bag also soaked in Blood.

Nifty: oh hi SJ, you got everything you need?

SJ: yeah but, Nifty what the hell happened to you? Your covered in Blood.

Nifty: hmm?....oh that? Oh nothing serious just a little mishap...see what happend was...

20 minutes earlier.