Chapter 6 Meet the Gang part 2

Charlie: Wait Seriously??

Alastor: Yes Absolutely Seriously my dear. Toy see for the last several Decades i have felt empty and Board of this same old Routine of mine ( he leans himself on Vaggie's head and she gets annoyed by this) And i want to experience a new form of entertainment some that i haven't seen in a long long time. ( he shoves vaggie to the side) somethings spectacular.

Charlie: So ...Is getting into a fight with a Reporter Count as Spectacular Entertainment

SJ : Umm If I may speak for a Moment . Honestly to me it was super cool. I mean seriously girl you have some real bad ass moves. Im Impressed 

Charlie Looks away for a second as she brushed her hair and she had a small blush on her face

Alastor: He's Rights my dear watching someone beat the living hell out of someone is the greatest form of entertainment. REALITY. True passion after all the world is a stage and the stage is a world of entertainment

Charlie: So then do you think is it possible to redeem The demons here in hell?

Alastor: PFFTT HA HA HA HA HA Of course not thats Wacky nonsense my dear

Charlie then make a look of hopes and dreams shattered to dust

SJ : Dude seriously do you have to be such a Douchbag ( he then walks over to the couch to sit down with the others

SJ : Dude seriously do you have to be such a Douchbag ( he then walks over to the couch to sit down with the others. He looks over and sees Angel dust Taps his hand on a empty seat next to him Inviting SJ to sit next to him and gives him a wink...SJ just makes grossed out look and  sits next to Vaggie as he wants no where to be near that spider or he will sure as hell try to rape his ass)

Alastor: Im sorry my dear Boy but i just cant help it i find it super funny as hell Ha ha ha ha...Sigh Redemption Oh the non Existing Humanity... No No No i don think its possible to redeem such low worthless scums of the earth such as these ( points at Vaggie angel dust and SJ and they all just give him the bird) No my dear the chance they had to be good was the life they lived and the punishment is this ( he points to the Ceiling referring to the world of hell) there is no way to undo what has been done.

Charlie: But then why do you wanna help me fulfill my dream if you don't believe its possible.

Alastor: Consider it as my payment for watching the entertainment here in this Hotel. I want to watch the Scum of the world of hell Try to climb the stairway to Redemption ( his Voice turns Evil) Only to watch them Tumble down as they break there bones and the hard ground of the bottom of Failure.

Charlie:....Riiiigth.

While he keeps om talking to her about what he can off and why he wants to offer his help SJ Looks over as he heard Angel Dust speaks up.