Ch 39 If you want Peace? Prepare for War Pt 2

Several hours later SJ, Ash and Daisy got to work, as first they looked over some blue prints of the farms property and the underground tunnels, SJ went through full details and what traps to set up and how to do this. After he was done explaining it all they then got started

( prepare for War Montague 👇👇)

( A/N: Sorry I know it's a bit lazy but I want to get to the good stuff and the video above describes it better the actual writing....)

After about four hours later they were all done and they take a minute to catch there breaths after so much work.

SJ : OK... Everything is set up.

Ash : So... What now boss.

SJ : Your work here is done, go back to the hotel and keep everyone safe, il deal with Martins guys and then Martin himself.

Daisy : wait wait what?... Your... Your gonna do this on your?

SJ : Yes... This is my mess to clean up... I have to finish this once and for all.

Ash : But Boss your -

SJ : That's an order.... Do as I say and go back.

Ash:... Ok

Daisy :... Yes sir

They then headed back to the hotel and As for SJ he took this chance to get some Sleep and clear his mind and get ready for what's about to happen.

But he didn't sleep quietly for to long, becuse as he was sleeping he started to have a very bad dream.

It started it nice a first, he was back at the hotel and everyone was doing OK all was well and there was not a care in the world. But the the front doors of the hotel burst open and Martin and his thugs were there, they all pulled out guns and they started to shoot them all... They all fell to the ground in pain and. He then leaves and SJ gets back up on his feet to see if everyone was OK... But what he saw next made his heart sink in his stomach and tears in his eyes showed up.

SJ : No

SJ : No.... I.

Lucifer : You.... YOU... THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, YOU DID THIS..... YOU DID THIS.

end of Dream.

SJ wakes up screaming as his whole face was covered in cold sweat breathing hard. This was clearly a singed telling him he can't afford to mess this up, Charlie life and the hotels reputation is on the line here

He has to end this now...but first there is one thing he needs to do.

Later that night Back at the hotel SJ Sneaked his way in without anyone knowing, And made his way to Charlies room what sleeping deeply, as he walks over to her and sits by her side on the bed and looks at her he speaks to her though she's sound asleep

SJ : Hey Babe, I'm not sure if you can hear me Since your a bit of a heavy sleeper. But its Important that you here this. I remember the first day we met You were just beyond amazing, Never in my life did I believe there was a good person in this fucked up world, But hey I was wrong there is In hell ...hehehe...Sigh...Before I met you I was lost, I was ready to hide somewhere and end it. But then I found you and things got better, We had our laughs and cry's ...And you gave me shit for making Angel Cry Like a bitch for his pet...But we had some really good times. ( he looks away with a sad look for what comes next was hard for him )...Im sorry, All this pain and suffering happend to you becuse of me.... But I'm going to make this rigth, ( leans in close and kisses her in her forehead) I promise.

He then stands up and headed to the window to jump down and make a leave, he looks back one more time and says...

SJ :... I love you.

He the leaves and headed outside, as he was about to leave the hotel grounds, until he heard a footsteps and looks and pulls out a gun... Only to see it was Alastor with his classic smile.

SJ :... You were spying on me. Weren't you.

Alastor : Yes but I just wanted to make sure it wasn't another intruder.

SJ : ( puts the gun away) Well I'm not staying here long. I'm gonna be gone for a while so Alastor, will you please do ine favor me as a freind?...please keep everyone safe as best as you can.

Alastor : Of course dear boy. Oh one more thing you should know, word around pentagram city is that somehow Valentino is back alive and kicking.

SJ : WHAT??.... shit
.. Does Angel know about this?

Alastor : No Not yet.

SJ : It's best if he doesn't know, he might freak out... Il have to deal with him again.

Alastor : You mean kill him?

SJ : Death is mercy... And a guy like that doesn't deserve mercy, I'm gonna make him suffer... So much that he will be to scared to even say my name.

Alastor : Hmm... While your at it make sure to take over some of his territorys.

SJ : territorys?

Alastor : Oh yes I see... I forgot to mention, Valentino is an overlord and overlords have there own territorys. You only killed him but never claimed it or anything he owns, well I mean you did free Angel from his contract but it is inky a matter of time before he gets his hands on him again.

SJ : oh trust me he won't.

Meanwhile back at Valentino place, he was in the phone talking to set Pentios.

Val: ok so you brought me back, what do you want in return.

Sir Pentios : Well Original I wanted to capture thisss SJ fellow to make an army of super soldier and take over all of hell, but now. I want something way better then that. To be a Member of the Vee's

Valentino:...Uhh Ok yeah sure but We have one problem Us Vee's , Alastor. So here is the deal, You kill Alastor for us and we will make you a member of our team.

Sir Pentios : Ha...deal il kill Alastor for you, and after that I will be a member?

Valantino : Oh yeah yeah.. you will be ( he hangs up ) ...When hell Freezes over. ( he was about to call it a day and get some sleep when the sounds of gun fire and explosions were coming from downstairs ) WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ( he goes over to his privet office and turns of the computer feed of security cameras on and sees his guys were getting killed really fast and there body's getting cut in half with blades and bullets and explosions...whatever it was it was powerful...really powerful. then all of the cameras shut off and he was starting to freak out.

what happened next there was explosion and the cause of it was non other then SJ standing there guns a blazing and his eyes glowing red with an evil smile

SJ : ...Knock Knock.

TO BE CONTINUED