Ch 23 The thug, the hooker and the pimp

A few days had passed after SJ summon his familiar's , and for the time being SJ and the others have been relaxing for the time being, mainly SJ has been helping charlie with ideas on how to make sinner's come here.

Charlie: ok so I'm thinking we can add some new types of entertainment... Maybe like movie's and games.

SJ: yeah , yeah that sounds like something we could do...oh here's another amazing idea...a restaurant in the hotel . Maybe Angel could cook the food. He's Italian after. Plus I actually did a sketch of you and the others in uniform. You Know good image always.make a Great impression

He then pulls out the sketches of them and the Said uniform's

Charlie takes the drawings and looks them over.

Charlie: WOW.... SJ this all looks amazing. You made this?

SJ: yeah I did. I actually did some sketching in my free time back in my old life.

Charlie: well it's wonderful ...and I like this idea. Let's run it by the others.

They did just that and headed to see the others. They all liked this especially husk who likes the idea of being the Bartender. The last person was Angel to check on. SJ knocked on his door but there was no answer.

SJ: Angel?.... Angel?....You in there? Charlie and I have some new ideas about the hotel and we need to run by you....( Knocked again) ANGEL COME ON.

Charlie then walks Iver but she then see him with a bit if a worried look in her face.

Charlie: what's wrong?...is he not in there.

SJ: he's in there. I know it because he never closes his door and leave it wide open all the time when he leaves...* I know this because every time I walk pass his room I see the thousands of sex toys laying around...ugh*.... trust me yes in there.

SJ gets on his knees and pulls out locking picking tools

Charlie: where did you get those.

SJ:...babe it's me were talking about...this is what I used to be.

Charlie: oh right...but inst this a bit of a privacy invasion?

SJ: well something not right...I can feel this in my gut....trust me in this please.

He then unlocks the door and it opens up as he gets back on his feet and entered the room.

And just like before it's a mess...there sex toys, clothes and....more sex toy's laying around the room

SJ: * Jesus Christ...looks like a bookaki horders ass hole exploded in here...ugh I'm gonna need to boil my shoes in acid *

He then walks over to the balcony where angel was but when he go closer to him he saw he was crying and seems really upset

( A/N: there's nothing inappropriate about this Wattpad this is just to help the reader's understand the characters a bit better

( A/N: there's nothing inappropriate about this Wattpad this is just to help the reader's understand the characters a bit better... please don't take it down...)

SJ: Angel?

He then looks back and gets an angry look in his face .

Angel: what the hell are you doing in my room...wait didn't I lock the door.

SJ: yeah you did but I picked the lock.

Angel: dude that's messed up... anyway what do you want?

SJ: I came to talk to you about something but that can wait...what happened to you?

Angel: nothing happened

Soon Charlie walks in as well and she too sees his bruises and goes wide eyed

Charlie: oh my gosh... angel what happened to you.

Angel: NOTHING HAPPEN TO ME OK I JUST....I JUST......I.......oh god ( he break's into tears and hugs both of them.)

SJ: ( hugs back a little) hey hey hey shhhh shh shhhh shh shhhh.....it's ok relax it's Gonna be ok...just sit down and explain to us what happened.

Several minutes later

Angel explain to them everything...see it turns out his boss...and pimp Valentino found out about angel being here at the hotel and the redemption program that Charlie has had plan for him...so to teach him his place Val had to re-Educate him....and SJ knows what that's means given his past...his works colleague's told him about the strip clubs and they looked great on the outside...but on the inside there a horror show... back then he saw girls with bruise on them or a swollen eye...and it made him sick to his stomach.

SJ stands up and walks around the room left and right deep in through with his hands on his hips thinking....there was only one thing he could do.

SJ:....you said he's a demon lord and he has a contract on you right?

Angel: yeah. Wait...are you saying what I think your saying?

SJ: yeah...were gonna kill your ass hole pimp and break your contract

Charlie: WHAT!!??....SJ you can't do this your gonna get yourself killed...and Valentino is dangerous.

SJ: Babe trust me when I say this...I have seen pimps do this to there hoes ( point at Angels wounds ) this is just the beginning.....it will get so much worst of we dint do something about this here and now....and besides in order for a person to be redeem of there sins they need to get rid or let go of the past... Val is the past and as long as he has a hold on Angel he can never redeem himself....look I dint want to do this but I have to other wise if angel dust can't be free your dreams of redeeming soul's will be pointless within Patreon,s.

Charlie looks away for a second thinking this over....he was right... angel needs help.

Charlie: ...ok fine.

SJ: good....but I'm not going to do this alone obviously...I have a team to help me ( he snap's his fingers as some fire like sparks fly out of it and a portal opens up behind him....and then Ash and Daisy shoe up behind him... Charlie kind of gives Daisy the stink eye since she doesn't trust her not to steal SJ from her) hey you two.

Ash: Sup Boss...you need something?

SJ: yeah....I need some weapons...lots and lots of weapon's....we have a job to do....and Angel?....your coming with us.

TO BE CONTINUED.