Ch 22 The Familiars

SJ and Alastor stoped there training for the day because SJ needed to talk to these families he just summoned.

SJ: ok listen guy's I think we may have gotten off in the wrong foot here. I mean look it's not that I didn't want you guys, it's just...well. Your bunny's

Ash: hey hey there big guy. Dint judge a book by it's cover. Sure we're rabbits but we're demon rabbit's. Were as vicious as cannibal wolf's. I have guns and blade's. Tons of them

Daisy: and I can rip a guy in half with my own hand's.

Ash: and we have names you know. I'm Ashmodan...call me Ash for short.

Daisy: I'm Daisy.

SJ: ok... Ash and Daisy. Your right I should not judge you like that. But you have to understand that I need to know if your the best at what you claim to be the best.

Alastor: well then why dint you ask them for a demonstration of the abilities. Go outside and ask them to show off what they have.

SJ: ok yeah sure...that sounds fair enough...ok then let's all go outside and see what you two can do.

SJ, Alastor and the Familiars headed outside. As they did Charlie came downstairs and went to see Where SJ was but had some trouble finding him. She then looks over and sees Vaggie and the others.

Vaggie: hey guys

Vaggie: Charlie hey your up. You want some breakfast?

Charlie: in a minute ( looks around ) have you see SJ?

Vaggie: oh yeah he's willing Al. There doing some kind of training or whatever.

Charlie: training? But he's still in resting. Doctor said he needs to rest.

Vaggie: Hun relax he's ok. Al Saud he was gonna take it easy in him and show him how to do stuff with his power's that's all. ( She smiles cheeky) but I think I know why it is you worry for him.

Charlie: uhh... Why?

Angel: cause you two fucked...yeah we all known...walls thin as paper you know.

Charlie goes wide eyed and blushed as red as tomato.

Vaggie: ZIP IT BUG....but he is right Hun.... walls are as thin as paper.

Charlie: oh gosh.

Angel: just out of curiosity...you have a Daddy issue or daddy fetish cause when I heard you doing it there was a lot of " Oh Daddy spank me more please daddy please ".

Her face becomes even more red and Vaggie punched angel in the face to make him shut up.

Meanwhile outside of the hotel.

Ash was the first to go as he was going to show off his weapon's.

SJ: ok little did your up...lets see what you can do.

Ash takes a step forward and pulls out a empty can out of nowhere and throws it up into the air as he pulls out pistol and shoots the CA keeps it in the air, then pulls out a big machine gun and shoots at it again and still it's stay in the air, and finally ash pulls out a massive RPG ( that's waaay too big for him to carry but still he does it with easy) and shoots at the can completely destroyed it as the explosion turns into fireworks that made a an image of a snake with the words below it saying " Don't tread on me Bro

( A/N : If you guys have watched a movie on Netflix call " America the Motion Picture "....then you will know what this joke means )

SJ: .... Wow......just.... Wow

Ash: that's right...I'm the best boss....I kick ass and eat carrots....and I'm all out of Carrots.

SJ: I'm truly impressed. Ok Daisy your up show me what you can do.

She takes a few steps ahead and stretches a bit.

Daisy: I'm excuse me Alastor was it...hey can you used your powers and some some really dangerous monster for me to kill

Alastor: of course my dear.

With a small snap of his fingers Alastor summons 20 monster

Daisy takes a deep breath as she exhaled ...she then gets a pissed off look and charges head on . What follows next was the most horrible, most gruesome, most bloodiest fight...hell it wasn't even a fight it was a blood bath....no a Blood ocean, as blood and guts and spit and ass was flying everywhere, SJ was just watching shock...this girl's a monster... Alastor he just watched with his casual smile and Ash...he was playing on his phone not giving a shit.

Of course the sounds of killing could be heard from outside to the inside of the hotel as the others came out and saw what was happening

When it was all over she then walks up to SJ as she was covered in blood and guts

Daisy: so...how did I do?

SJ:........ I'm Scared....yet straggly horny.

Daisy: So you like it..Yay...so what do you say you want us as your Familiars

SJ: yeah sure...you both are hired.

Daisy: Great...I'm gonna go wash up ( she leans in for a second and says something in his ear that made him blush a bit ) if you wanna join me il leave the door a crack open for you.

She then walks off as she swayed her hips a bit as SJ was checking out her ass.

This however didn't go unnoticed by Charlie because she shows up right next to him with a suspicious look in her face.

Charlie:...were you just checking her out just Now?

SJ: ( trying to bullshit) whaaa??....nah girl you the only one for me.

Charlie: ...you Promise?

SJ: I promise.

She smiled and hugs him.

Meanwhile somewhere else

( A/N : I'm lazy as hell ( no pun intended) to keep writing so watch this 👇👇)

TO BE CONTINUED.

( A/N : UH OH....looks like some bat shit crazy stuff is about to happen)