Chapter 14 Confession ( final part)

As the pompas Rich ass hole was now gone SJ looks back at Charlie to see if she is doing ok

Vaggie: Charlie you ok...did the Pendeho hurt you?

Charlie: I'm ok Vaggie...but no he didn't. Thanks to you the the others and SJ. ( She then looks at SJ) SJ I'm very greatful for you standing up like that for me. But you have to be careful though. Some demons are more dangerous then they appear to be.

SJ: I'm sorry I know that but still it pissed me off the way that  guy was treating you....like you were his privet property. It ain't right. Look I know his name but who the hell is this guy and how do you know this guy.

She the leats out a sigh as she hates telling this story. Then she looks over to the wall and the others looked over as well and they all see a picture.

 Then she looks over to the wall and the others looked over as well and they all see a picture

Charlie: sigh....we used to date. A few years ago he was my boyfriend in Hell school ( it's like highschool...but starts with hell) we were Also the king and queen of the prom. And for a while things looked really promising. But then we broke up for two reasons.
1. Because I told him I wanted to stay pure until I was fully Ready. And 2 when I told him about my dreams of this hotel he laughed and we got into a fight.

SJ: oh man......shit I'm really sorry. Man that just have sucked.

Charlie:it's fine....I mean sure love is a waste if time and I'm fine dating guys and there are no good men out there but again it's fine.

SJ: hey hey hey....listen to me girl. You are one of the kindest and most wonderful person in the world. Any guy would be lucky to have you. Heck even I...and not to be creepy or anything but even I would be lucky of I had a girl like you.

When he said that she blushes while the others go all Oohhh 😮😮.

Charlie: oh...umm wow. SJ I don't Know what to say... thank you.

SJ: ah no problem. Now tell you what. How about I make breakfast for all of us and you all just relax.

Everyone smiled at that as they all headed into the kitchen.

Some time later after breakfast was done Charlie helps SJ with the cleaning of the dishes.

SJ: oh no Charlie it's ok you don't have to help me I'm Good.

Charlie: oh please i insist. It's the least I could do for what you did for me this morning.

As they were cleaning. There others were secretly chatting with one another about something.

Vaggie: ( whispers) ok so it's agreed. Me and nifty will take Charlie to talk. You guys take SJ.

The guys: ( whispers in unison) got/ gotcha/ understood.

Vaggie then looks back at Charlie and shouts out to her.

Vaggie: hey hon. Listen since we're all done with breakfast. Maybe we should get done with renovation of the rest of the hotel.