Ch 21 training part 2

Some time later SJ and Alastor were in the living room as they both sat down and started to talk.

Alastor: now my dear boy. On the day that your father asked me to look after you when you came here. He gave me instructions about how to help you.

SJ: so your gonna teach me how to use my power's.

Alastor: yes exactly. See here is how this works. Demon lords are naturally born. And there are some times some acception when humans died and came here in hell as demon's they get there own power's.
But you...well your both...so your a bit tricky. See since when you have spent most of your Life never really unlock your powers. Your kind of stuck

SJ: I'm stuck?....but wait I did unlock my power's. I fought those angels.

Alastor: yes but you were in Rage mode. Because they threaten to kill your loved one Charlie, You were so consumed by your Rage that you activated them without even trying or not knowing how to.

SJ: ok. I think I see where this is going...you want me to learn how to use my powers but without getting angry.

Alastor: exactly my boy.

SJ: ok.

Alastor: ok my boy here's what you have to do... extend your arm and try to create a fireball in your hand.

SJ: Ok. Here's go ( he then extended his arm out and he started ( or tried at the very least) to make a fire ball...there was a few sparks. But that's basically nothing.) Dammit.

Alastor: hmm...seems your struggling a bit. Maybe try visualise something. Think if the thought of you girlfriend Charlie in danger by some bag guy and you have to save her.

SJ did what he was told and tries again but this time he was thinking of the thought of the idea that his girlfriend was in danger and she needs to save her. He also imagines that jerk ex boyfriend of hers and this time he managed to make a fire ball in his hand.

SJ: Ohh hell yeah bitch, I fucking did it.

Alastor: very good...but it would be best if you didn't hold on to it for too long if I were you

SJ: why's tha- ( BOOM)

The fire ball blew up and SJ fall's back a few feet and hits the wall and falls on the ground like a cartoon character.

Alastor: ( walks Over to SJ and leans down) because fire balls can combust if not throw and kept too long without any training they blow up .

SJ: ( he looked up and had a angry and annoyed look in his face)...and you decide to tell me that after I got blown up?

Alastor: ha ha...sorry my dear boy I just thought it was a bit funny. But maybe we should move in to something a little bit more safe until you learn to control that one.

SJ: yeah let's* before I kill you*

He then stands up and he takes a few steps back

Alastor: the next lesson for today shall be familiar summoning. Powerful demon's who serve you and do whatever you ask them.

SJ: Aw Sweet, can I have succubus girl's.?

Alastor: Ha...No. You can summon powerful Demon's to fight for you and hunt down and kill for you. Now do as same as before and extend your arm. Now say the words "Bunnydosa, karutosa, Dominions "

SJ: ok...kinda of a weird chant. "Bunnydosa, karutosa, Dominions "

Soon a pentagram circle appears and below his feet and he takes a step back as well as Alastor.

The light was getting brighter and brighter. When it was gone SJ looks forward and see two figures

 When it was gone SJ looks forward and see two figures

Daisy: oh hell yeah

Daisy: oh hell yeah...we have finally been summoned.

Ash: yeah...but by who

They both looked over and they see SJ

SJ:...uhh...hi?

TO HE CONTINUED