CH 18 Death Arena Part 2 The Beast

SJ stood there in a battle mode ready to fight these angelic pricks. As they circled around him keeping an eye anticipating his moves. Then without warning on if then tried to attack him but SJ blocks with the rusty blade and gave a left hook punch making him stumble back a bit... Then the next one did the same as the last one but he hits back a lot harder. SJ barley managed to block that one but her Parry's and slashes the angel exterminator. Didn't kill him though just cut him a little. Unfortunately SJ was a bit careless and left his back wide open as one if the exterminator slash his back cutting him deeply as he screams in pain and a bit of blood was l dripping

SJ: AHH FUUCK

The others gasp and Charlie outs her hands on her mouth and she goes wide eyed scaerd.

Charlie: SJ!!!

Vaggie: Alastor Do something can't you help?

Alastor looks at her and although he still has his classic smile his eyes were that of sadness .

Alastor: I'm sorry my dear but I can't. My magic is not strong enough to break through this seal. Even if I try it would be pointless, only thing we can do is hope that he will win...( They looked back and Alastor thinks to himself)  * Come in boy, unlock your father's powers...you can do it*

SJ tries to get up and as he did he saw another attack coming his way. He managed to Dodge and make it out if the way Only to get kicked so hard in the stomach that he puke's out some blood and then he gets a spear in the left eye...and looses it as he falls backwards and screams in Pain.

It looked like all was lost for him...but then this happened.

Imperium's: Ha ha ha ha...this is the son of Sparda. What a joke, here I was expecting his spawn to be bloodthirsty and vicious. But instead he's weak....just like his old man...you something little one...the mast thing I saw on your father's face was the sad look....when I killed his wife.

SJ stops screaming in pain and looks up

SJ:....what did you say?

Imperious: that's right boy...it was me...I killed her...and I banished your father.

SJ just stood there and watch shocked....but then she slowly smiles a bit and started to laugh like a loonatic . Everyone who's saw this thought he was insane.

SJ: ha ha ha ha....ah ha ha ha ha HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA....you ruined my life?....Do you know what this means?

As he said that his hair slowly started to turn pure white like snow and he looks up at them with a crazy smile and a demon eye to where he lost his eye.

SJ: ( Very deep Scary demonic voice )....you just signed your death warrant

Without warning his whole body was engulfed if dark red fire and it was so damm hot it make normal fire and hell fire look like....well pussy fire. As the fire surrounds his whole body am armour started to appear around him and the sword started to transform as well .