Chapter 8 The Dream or memory

SJ was deep in his sleep and as he was sleeping he starred to dream.

( In his dream's)

SJ was 6 years old and was in the woods in the middle of the night as he was Very upset about what happened. He got into a figth with some kid's at the orphanage and grounded by the nuns there. Witch is so unfair since Those kids are the ones who started all When there the ones who said bad stuff about him say his mom and dad dint live h and they want nothing to do with him...so he did what any angry kid would do.... took a baseball bat and started to bash skulls. Of course after that he was in a lot of trouble but he needed to clear his mind so he left through one of the windows and headed deep into the Woods.

Some time had passed and he was so deep into woods he had no way to get back to the orphanage. True it's a shit hole but it's the only home he has there. As he was walking in the woods he heard someone humming a song. He hides behind some bushes and sneaks a peak and sees something that was a bit odd.

He sees a tall bird man dressed like a king with a top hat plucking some white glowing rose's

He sees a tall bird man dressed like a king with a top hat plucking some white glowing rose's . He then looks over and sees a little girl who's seems the same age as him

 He then looks over and sees a little girl who's seems the same age as him

Only thing is she's a bird as well. And she really pretty too.

He then steps out of the bushes and makes himself present and they both looked back to see him

Tall bird man : well hello there little one. Why are you all out here in the woods all alone? Are you lost?

SJ: well no not really...I just wanted to come out here and be alone.

He then walks over to him and kneels down and looks the little boy in the eye's.

Tall Bird man: oh?...But don't you have any freinds or family that worries about you?

SJ: ( he snaps at him a little as tears ran down his eyes) NO I DON'T EVERY ONE HATES ME....Im sorry I didn't mean to snap at you sir...I'm just sick of everyone being mean to me.

The little bird girl walks over to speak to him and she looks at him with a sad look in her eyes.

Little bird girl: why is everyone mean to you?

SJ: (Still crying)... Because they say that I'm the son of a demon . They call me a monster or Satan Jr....that's not my name. My name is SJ.

The bird man went wide eyed for a second but the regains his composure and smiles.

Tall Bird man: well what if my little girl was your friend. ( Looks at his duagther) how about Octavia sweetheart. Would you like to be this boys freind.

Octavia: I'd like that ( looks at SJ And she extends a hand) what do you say...wanna by freinds?

SJ: ...( Smiles)...yes

( And with that every night SJ would come in the woods and and they would show up. And they had a wonderful time sometimes they would play game's or have sweets or just talk to one another....but the day that SJ was getting adopted by the janitor tomorrow ment he was never gonna see Octavia or her dad ever again. So this was there last night together. He told them about it.)

SJ: I'm sorry but this will be the last time we play together.

Stolas: I know my boy. But I fear my little Octavia will miss you the most.

Octavia then walks Over to him and gives him something

Octavia: here I have something for you

It was a small little glass orb and inside it was space as he looked at it closely it was moving

SJ: oh wow that's really beautiful. Thank you...IL always cherish this.

Octavia: I'm just sorry will never see each other again.

SJ: maybe we will someday.

Octavia: Maybe.

SJ: no I'm sure if it ( he sticks his hand out with his pinky extended) do the same as me.

She does the same as he does and they both grip one another pinky fingers.

SJ: I Swear that one day you and I will meet again and that's a promise I Swear on it.

She smiles a bit as she lets go and looks at her dad telling her she's ready to go home. SJ waved then goodbye as he had a smile. But then felt sad as he felt lonely again....he then went back to the orphanage.

( End of dream)

(Back to reality)

SJ was stering in his bed as he layd on one of his pillows. But something felt a bit off...his pillows was very warm and fuzzy...and smell's like cherry perfume....and there was a heartbeat.

He the quickly opens his eyes and see's Angel dust was cuddle up to him and he was smiling.

Angel: morning handsome

SJ Quickly jumps out of the bed scared and pissed off.

SJ: WHAT THE HELL...YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKER. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED.

Angel: Well the princess asked me to wake you up. That why I'm here.

SJ: And you thought the best way to wake me up is by spooning with me.

Angel: well no I was actually just gonna wake you up the normal way. But you looked like you were freezing so I wanted to warm you up. By the way who's Octavia?

SJ: what...where did you hear that name from.

Angel: you Kept saying that name over and over. And that you would be the best if friends or what ever.

SJ: I have no idea what your talking about...it was just a dream...now please get the fuck out of my room....and if you ever pull a stunt like this again I will kill you got it?

Angel: he he...you will come around...I'm sure if it

He the gets out if the bed and SJ saw he was sleeping next him nude as he looks away.

SJ: ahh god you sleeping next to me nude... gross.

Angel: saw what you want but you grouped my ass hard Baby.

He the walks out of the room as he wiggle his ass as to tease him.

SJ: Ugh....( He the reached out from his pocket from his jeans and found the small crystal space ball and grips it)...was it really a dream...or a memory...I dint know.

TO BE CONTINUED.