Chapter 15 Meet the Parents

Vaggie: ( a little nervous ) Oh yeah sure absolutely. I will go get your Daughter Right away. Please in the mean time make yourself comfortable and wait in the living room of the hotel. Il be Back in a Second.

She then Runs off quickly to go get her and SJ while she was saying in her mind "Oh Man, Oh man Oh man this is bad"

Meanwhile back at Charlies bed room Both she and SJ were still making out and as she gave him a love bite on his neck and gave a small moan she giggle's a bit and pulls back looking at him with lust all over her face.

Charlie: Oh My...does that turn you on.

SJ : Oh hell yeah.

She the does it again and love bite's him again as he. Keeps on enjoying it.

As she was doing her thing SJ unbuttoned her tux coat and her button shirt and see her bra. Damm nice jugs

SJ: Damm. Nice tits baby

Soon the door opens wide and loudly as Charlie panics and covers herself and SJ gets mad

SJ: ONE TIME....WILL SOME ONE PLEASE JUST FOR ONCE SOMEONE PLEASE KNOCK

Charlie: Veggie!!...you scared me half to death. What's wrong?

Vaggie: guys I'm really sorry to ruin your thing but we have a problem. Charlie your parents are here. And they know about SJ.

SJ and Charlie: WHAT

She quickly gets up and fixes her self and so does SJ.

Charlie: oh man oh man oh man what do we do. How the heck do we explaine this.

SJ: look ok no worry's will look them straight in the eye's and h honest. Maybe I can win your dad over if he sees me. As a gentlemen. And your mom...well I guess I could charm her.

Vaggie: your kidding... Lilith the mist attractive woman in hell and the wife of Lucifer? You think you can easily seduce her to like you.

SJ worth a shot.

After they were all fix up they the headed downstairs where they were waiting and SJ gets a good look at them. Yup just like there pic.

 Yup just like there pic

SJ: * God Dam ...now I see where Charlie gets her sexiness'. The mom is a fucking milf.*

Charlie: Mom? Dad? What a pleasant surprise, I wasn't expecting a visit from you though.

Lucifer: well the last time we spoke I feel like I was...well in the wrong about your hotel and maybe I should see it for myself....also I heard that there was a living human here in hell.
( He looks over her shoulder and squints his eyes at SJ ) and I'm assuming that's him?

Lilith and Charlie looked back at him and he just stood there akwardly as he gave a wave.

SJ:...uhh hi there. * No dammit make a good impression and earn there trust and respect*... ahem I mean greatings to you your majestys. It's an honour to meet you lord Lucifer ( he shakes hands with him then looks at Lilith) and you must be the wife. Please forgive if I'm too forward but I'm stunned by your good looks. Now I know where Charlie gets her beautiful looks ( takes her hand and gives it a kiss it and Lilith smile)...* Hell yeah...that's how you make an introduction.