Ch 24 The thug, the hooker and the pimp pt2

SJ, Ash, Daisy and Angel were gearing up with weapon's as they were about to head out and kill angels boss and out an end to his suffering once and for all. While they were all gearing up SJ stops for a moment and see Charlie who's was sitting in the corner and looking away with a worried look and Vaggie war there and she gave him a bit of a stink eye on account that he's about to do something stupid and dangerous and this is making Charlie worry.

SJ: ...guys I will be with you in a minute I just have to take care of something.

He then walked over to the girls and made eye contact with them.

SJ: you dint need to say it Vags I know what your thinking. I'm about to do something really stupid and dangerous and your mad at me because I'm making Charlie worry like crazy. And I should be more focused on this hotel and redeeming myself and not scare Charlie With the idea that I might die if I do this.

Vaggie: exactly...so don't do this.

SJ: I can't I have to... Angel had Bruise all over him...his boss is a pimp who abuse him on a daily basis and I have seen things like these happen in my old Life. Believe me when I say this if I don't do this it only Gonna much much worst for angel...and if I leave him as is and we loose him...then any hope of Charlie's dream of redeeming soul's dies with him....Now look I know you and Angel aren't the best if Freind's...but think for a moment what would be like for you if you were in his shoes....would you not want someone to save you from someone as abusive as Valentino?

Vaggie was about to say something but she then stops herself and looks away...she remembers her past was just as bad as anyone else in this hotel. So now she does understand what SJ means.

Vaggie:....ok fine do what you have to do....but this better be the last and final time....and you better not die and make Charlie sad again or your gonna regret it.

SJ: I won't... I promise. ( Looks at charlie and walks over to her and looks her in the eyes with love in his) hey hon, you doing ok?

Charlie: yeah I guess...I just wish you didn't have to do this...the last Time you went into a fight I ...I thought that.

SJ: Hey hey hey? Shh shhhh shh ( hugs her) no no no don't think about that. Listen to me love...I told that I would never let anything bad happen to me or you or anyone in this hotel.... nothing will keep me a part from you...I swear it.

She feels a little bit better as she smiles.

Ash: hey uhh boss sorry to interrupt this romantic moment and all but we're ready to head out.

SJ: ok that's me I have to go

( Gives her a small peck on the lips and walks out to join the others)

Several minutes later they arrive at the place where Angel work. This glass tower is own by his boss and he's in the top floor of this said place .

Angel: ok so what's the plan exactly.

SJ: simple...we go through the front entrance we start shooting and butchering our way through and kill your boss and then your free from him for good.

Angel:....THAT'S YOUR PLAN?

SJ: Yeah... trust me I got this under control. Now Ash, Daisy  remember not to kill the whores who work here ok...were here for Valentino and his thug's....if his regulars attack you kill them...but not the whores...there just decent bimbos trying to make a living.

Ash: gotcha Boss

Daisy: understood...so boss why are we doing this with guns and body armor. You have powers right?...why not just snap your fingers and be done with this in an instant.