Chapter 10 Fixing up the hotel

After they were done with there shopping they then get back into the limo. As they wear nearing the front entrance of the mall they hear Someone calling them out as they all looked back some random demon's laughing at them. Well more specifically Charlie.

Demon 1 : Ha ha ha...hey look it's the princess with the dumb ass dream of redemption

Demon 2 : what a dumb ass bitch Ha ha ha.

Demon 3 : I think it's a wonderful Idea...NOT HA HA HA

All three of them: ( they walk off) HA HA HA HA HA.

Everyone gave them a death glare as Charlie was feeling sad.

Vaggie: MADRE DE PUTA PENDEHOS.... Charlie dint listen to them there just jerks. Your dream will come True.

Charlie: ( puts in a brave face) thanks Vaggie...I'm good really.

SJ: actually....I have to make a quick stop somewhere. Will you all excuse IL be back in two minutes

He the walks off for to look for this demon's as the others headed to the parking lot to there limo.

Meanwhile back with this demon jerk's as they were laughing still thinking about how they insulted the princess of hell and her dumb ass dream they then saw someone was standing in front of them. It was SJ and he tuck off his fake demon mask off and shows his True one...and the evil smile.

and the evil smile

( A/N : Fun fact...this is how imagine SJ in my story's...and keep in mind When he came here in hell his skin turn White his hair a bit darker and his eyes red like blood....in other words his true appearance in hell)

When the demons saw his smile they were all scaerd shitless...as there was a loud fart like noise he was sure one of them poop there pants.

SJ: hey boy's....let's have a chat about what you said to that girl.

( He says as he cracks his knuckles)

Several minutes later back with the others they were all waiting for SJ to come back and they saw him come along with his they saw something that well...made them go wide eyed.

They all three jerk demon's made into Human centipede. And by that I mean SJ shoved Demon 3 head up inside demon 2 ass while demon 2 had his inside 1.

SJ: Charlie. These three have something they wanna say. Go one boys.

Demon 1: uhh ma'am. I mean princess Charlie I would like to apologize to you about mine and my friends rude behaviour to you. Isn't that ride boys.

Demon 2 and 3 ( muffled through the asses) were sorry.

SJ: go to hear....now fuck off you three.

They then ran off...or waddeld off like a centapid.

After that SJ and the others headed back home to the hotel.

As they were driving back Charlie spoke up

Charlie: SJ. I do appreciate you standing up for me and my dream but using that type of violence is kind of sending the wrong message.

SJ: I know...and I am sorry if this now make you have the wrong Idea about me but ...well it just pissed me off how they treat you. I mean you spoke the truth of how you feel and you offer to help.

Vaggie: Maybe so but still...you can't always use this kinds of mefits. I mean shoving there head's up there asses...talk about Over kill much.
I'm willing to trust you but you can't do stuff like that.

SJ: yeah...your right. I'm sorry about that.

Angel: I don't know I thought it was pretty bad ass if you ask me...and kind of kinky too.

SJ:...you are one sick fuck you know that.

Some time later after SJ and the others arrived back at the hotel then then started to clean up by Dustin and vacuuming and mopping. And since it was a hotel it took about 3 hours or so to do just the first half of the said hotel. It would have been a whole lot More dine if that gross perverted spider angel was not trying to seduce SJ all the time as they were working. He Always kept bending over or leaning on the edge of a table...or doing the Jack o challenge.

While they were all cleaning SJ looked over and Charlie who was in a high latter dusting with a feather broom. She then breaths in some of the dust as she could feel a nasty twitching sensation in her nose

Charlie: ahh...ahh... ACHOO ( she sneezes so hard that she looses her balance and she fall backwards as the other and SJ go wide eyes.

SJ: CHARLIE!!!...( he rushed to catch her and but as he did he felt a surge o f power as his body glows bright red and he dashed so fast that it Looks like he teleported to her as he catches her With ease...Everyone and Charlie as well. Were amazed at what they saw. But Alastor he just smiles as he knew what this means.

Alastor thoughts: * well well old freind...looks like your son's powers are finally kicking in....much sooner the I expected*

SJ: you ok Princess?

Charlie: ( small blush) Yeah...SJ what was that...how did you even do that.

Nifty: Yeah that was so cool... heck you even did it When you saved me from the flying door.

Alastor thoughts: * Much much more sooner then I thought....very interesting*

SJ: I honestly don't know.

Alastor: I know...well done me dear boy. Now comes the next part of your origins. See what you did there no normal man could do that. But if he shares blood with a demon Lord then it is possible....more specifically your father.

Charlie: ....wait wait...are you say that...?

The rest of the gang: ( Speaking in unison) SJ is...?

SJ: My dad is a demon Lord...I'm half Demon!!??

Alastor: yes you were my dear boy...but not just any Demon Lord...one who was actually close to Lucifer himself. As his right hand man And every other Demon Lord who some were his friends and some were his enemy's.

SJ: ...I'm guessing this is where you stop talking and say all in good time you will learn more further on ahead right.

Alastor: why Yes...how did you know.

SJ: ( sarcastic) lucky guess.

Alastor: well in any case I strongly suggest that we stop hear for today and we relax and unwind....and I know just the perfect way. Charlie you and Vaggie said you wanted SJ to be honest about himself right. Well then let's start this off.

He the snaps his fingers as a plasma TV in the Wall shoes up and then a metallic futuristic like chair with a helmet an on it was a cable wire connected to the tv.

SJ: what's This?

Alastor: the sin's of the past DVD player. With this you was see all if your past and sins.

Charlie she stands up and she protests.

Charlie: all you can't make him do that thats-

SJ: il do it.

Everyone looks at him giving him a look that says. " Wait really...you wanna do This"

Charlie:... SJ...you dint have to do this.

SJ: no...I said that I wanna redeem myself and I said I should be honest with all of you. Well this is how I choose to do This. Il do it.

He the stands up And walks over to the chair as alastor outs on the helmet and turns it on as SJ falls In a deep sleep and the screen on the tv turns on. As for the others the sit back and watch as alastor pulls out a bowl of popcorn out of nowhere... charlie was a bit worried about this but she decided to play along with this...I mean nothing had could happen.... right??

TO BE CONTINUED.