Ch 25 Oh Dear God No...😱😱

( last chapter barley got any love likes or comments...come on guys you can do better then that... show me some love..... like SJ did with Angel 🤣🤣)

( SJ: not funny ass hole....sigh just start the Damm story)

( Ok ok.... enjoy the show folks)
...
....
....

Morning had come and the sun was starting to show up on the sort of wonderful day in hell...well not quiet wonderful for everyone.

SJ started to wake up from his sleep with the most painful hangover in his life, as his head was hurting and pounding so hard, It feel like there's a sledgehammer and a saw blade in his brain.

SJ: ohh....oh god my head....( Let's out a loud Burp and trying not to puke) ugh... never again...( Stands up a bit and looks around and see he's in a motel and there are some empty beer bottle all over the room...he also saw some clothes laying all around and empty packages for condom's size XXL.) Well shit looks like I had a bitch over last night.... wait ( looks closer at those clothes and they sed familiar.) These clothes look like....

....
....
....
....

SJ:...😱😱😱.... Oh no....oh no no no no no no no no no no no ( looks over to the bed next to him someone was underneath the covers) oh please God please God please God don't let it he who I think it is....( He lift's the cover's and his worst fear came to be....it was indeed Angel dust) OHH GOD NOO ( Crawls away but falls out of the bed) Ouch

Angel wakes up and he see him on the floor and smile's

Angel: well good morning Big Daddy ~

SJ then stands up and looks at him angry

SJ: ANGEL WHAT THE FU-...what are you looking at

Angel: ( looking down) well hello even BIGGER Daddy ~

SJ looks down and see he was still nude as he blush and grabs a pillow and covers himself

Angel: I have to say now I know why Charlie was screaming that night...and no wonder why my ass hurts...but you know what... totally worth it....I'm just surprised you didn't rip me in half .

SJ: stop that....now what the hell happened....did...did we?

Angel: ( fake surprised look) Did we ever? Oh SJ where do I begin? The passion, the carnal desires, the gymnastics, the flexibility ( looks away and makes a look like an anime character in love) you made me feel things I never even knew existed, I felt like a girl loosing her virginity for the first time, and the thing you did with your tongue, wow it was like having a snack all over my body. You know what I mean SJ?...... SJ? ( Looks over see he was gone) where did you go?

( He then hears the sound of someone barfing in the bathroom)

Angel: oh Damm...that's a bit rude

He then hears the shower running and SJ was crying while Washing himself.

SJ: Ohh god...so dirty...sooo dirty oh why oh god why noo uhh, DAMMIT NO MATTER HOW HOT I MAKE THIS WATER HOT ITS NOG ENOUGH

2 Hours of showering and crying later.

SJ comes out feeling like shit, his eye lids were baggie and his eyes red and still had the hangover so he just on some shade's as he stumbled a bit out of the Bathroom and see Angel leaning against the wall arks crossed and having a smoke and smiling

Angel: you Finnish miss drama queen?

SJ: ugh...shut up.....wait....how are you not hung over at all ? You drank just as much as I did last night.

Angel: three pills 2 pukes and one power dump and I'm good to go.

SJ: Ugh...let's just go home....I just hope no one ever finds out about this.

They then exited the motel but as they did they saw some random demons outside and they all started to clap at them.

SJ: what?

Random demon: ( clapping) whooo you guys were amazing...beat sex show we have ever seen

Random demon 2: yeah...and Man the things you did were so hot and kind of fucked.

SJ:...what... people were over at the and watched us doing it?

Random demon 3: watching you?.... dude we recorded that shit and made a lot of videocassette,s ..over a hundred made.

SJ and Angel:...WHAAAT??!!

SJ: why would you make videos of us

Random demon 3 : you asked us to remember.

As he said that SJ had a small flashback memory come back to him.

( Flashback)

SJ: ( drunk as hell ) ok ok ...guys I want you to film this shit and make a hundred copies and ...and then send them out so people know I fucked the hottest demon whore in the whole World.....Cause I'm awesome sauce...ha .

( End of flashback)

SJ: oh dear God...you have to get those tapes back and fast...

Angel: just out of curiosity...what happens of the others see it?

SJ: other's.....OH SHIT...CHARLIE!!...IF SHE SEES THAT VIDEO WHATEVER WE GAVE ITS OVER.....but worst of all of her dad hears about this he will cut my ball's off...and angel before you ask you will suffer for this too...they will kick you out of the hotel....

Angel:....oh shit.

SJ: so your gonna help me find those videos ( looks at the demon) do you have a list of all those videos and who you sold them too?

Random demon 3 : oh yeah sure ( hands him the list and it says the people's names and addresses) if your gonna get those video's and destroy them that's fine with me ...hell I made money out of selling those things anyway so you guys do whatever you want.

SJ:...ok then. ( Looks at Angel) come on let's go.

They then headed out

TO BE CONTINUED

( A/N: Now I know this isn't how the original goes but I wanna try some new ideas so I'm staying with this)