Ch 16 SJ Family

Everyone was in shock after they heard him say this ( Well Not Alastor he already knew he was Just Dicking around making the biggest suspense for everyone ) But SJ Was just standing there Having no clue to as Who this Sparda Guy is. well Other then just hearing that he Is his Father.

Vaggie: Wait Wait wait. Im sorry i think i may have Miss heard you But Did you Just say Sparda?? ...THE Spada?? The most feared Demon in all the realms of hell.

Charlie: The Only Demon Lord whos Almost As powerful as My dad.

Alastor: And Also know as the Reaper of hell...Ha ha ha ha...yeah thats him ( Looks at SJ and points ) and that there is his Son...Sparda Jr....aka SJ

SJ * Hmm...Sparda Jr....Nah Il stay with SJ*....Ok But Can i Please get more info on who that is other then that he is my Father.

Lucifer: Hmm...well You Might as well know ( He snaps his fingers and makes a Ball of Fire and that said Fire gets Bigger and Bigger Until It Takes the shape of a Demon With a Bad ass Sword

well You Might as well know ( He snaps his fingers and makes a Ball of Fire and that said Fire gets Bigger and Bigger Until It Takes the shape of a Demon With a Bad ass Sword

Lucifer: This is your Father. His Name Was Sparda. He was My Right hand Man and the Only Demon In hell who was Almost as powerful as me. His Job was to Maintain Order and Keep the Exterminators from Killing Any Demons But He was also in Charge of keeping the demons in line as well. Basically preserving the Balance in the Universe so to speak. And he Had Powerful Connections with all the Demon Lords in hell...Alastor was one of them.

Alastor: Like I said my dear Boy I know your parents very well.

SJ: But he's fully demon and I'm Human. How is it that he's my Father?

Lucifer: Because He Fell In Love...With a Human Woman Named. Her Name is Eva, She was Taken Hostage By Demon Lord Named Asmodeus Who wanted to Claim her as his....Well...Personal Plaything. But Your Father found out about this and he put a Stop to it and saved her and took her back to Human world. When he brought her there he was about to say his farewell with her but she asked him to stay as she wanted to repay him for his kindness

Angel: ( Joking ) Oh i know where this is going...Yo Daddy was getting some Bow Chika wow wow.

SJ: SHUT THE FUCK UP ANGEL OR IL SHOVE MY FOOT UP YOUR ASS.

Angel: Hmm...Kinky

SJ: Ugh...Not like that you perv

Lucifer: Ahem...May i finish?

SJ: Uh Yeah yeah...Sorry Please go one.

Lucifer:...Anyway as i was saying. He stayed in the human world and kept her company. And they Talked about stuff for hours. Turns out they had a lot In common. so everyday He would visit her in the human world. But eventually he fell in love with her and so did she and...well You get where this is going. Anyway When he found out that Eva was pregnant with you. He wanted to seal the deal and Marry her. That's when he came to me. Since he and i were the best of friends...Well more like Brothers. I granted his Request and made him into a Mortal Human and sent him Back to the human realm. He then sealed the deal and married your mother. He even sent us a picture of himself and her ( He make the fire figure disappear and he reaches into his coat and gives him the pic as he looks it over and see his Birth Parents.

 He even sent us a picture of himself and her ( He make the fire figure disappear and he reaches into his coat and gives him the pic as he looks it over and see his Birth Parents

SJ: Wow...Mom and Dad...they look...so Happy together. But why did they Abandon Me?

Charlie parents looked away with a sad look and as for alastor... although he still had his smile his eyes were that of sadness

Alastor: yes well...I'm sorry to say this but this is where it gets sad for you my boy...see the exterminators from heaven. They didn't like the idea of a Human and demon getting it on and having a hybrid child. Your father know knew that one day you would be in danger so he came to me and asked me and one more demon lord who goes by the name stolas to look out for you should you ever come here in hell..also that amulet you wore your while life...I made it for you. In the day that your parents left you at the orphanage after they left you they captured by the exterminators...your mother.....well I'm sorry I have to be the one who tell you this but....I'm afraid she fell at the hands of the exterminators...and as for your father...well I'm sorry to say this but his fate was a lot worst.

SJ: what do you mean...what happened to him... Al please I need to know.

Alastor sigh's and he snaps his finger's and shows SJ something that made his eyes go wide.

Alastor: he is in the realm of internal suffering and agony. And once you enter that realm you can never escape it. And you can never die as well.....I'm sorry my boy but there's no way to get him out of there.

He then makes the image disappear and SJ sits down feeling sadness and rage in his heart.

SJ:...so... my mother's Dead...and my father's banished in a real of agony.

SJ stands up and walks outside wanting to get some Air

As he came outside he then started to walk around left and right and then he gets out a scream of anger out and started to Punch the wall in the hotel with his right hand over and over And over until his hand was bleeding

SJ: AHHHHH DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT.... FUUUCK..... huff...huff.

Meanwhile while he was letting out some steam SJ was being spied on by some... several someone's

??? 1: that's Him...the hybrid...shall we attack him.

??? 2 : no...not yet...when the devil leaves then we shall strike.

TO BE CONTINUED