Ch 20 Training part 1

the next day in hell had Come as the sun was coming up ( although its a Bit Hard to tell when its day and when is it Night, Given that Sky is always red ) as SJ Slowly started to wake up as he Yawns and sits up and rubs his eyes. He then looks over to his side as he see His Lovely Girl Charlie was in a deep sleep with a smile on her face and he could not help and smile back at her.

He then leans in and kissed her on here forehead and as she groans but smiles a bit wider and readjusts in her bed as he gets up and headed to the bathroom. As He was in there he started up the shower and lets the hot water run. while he was waiting for the water to heat up he takes off the bandages and Band-Aids off and see his body Has fully Healed ( well accept for the faded scars and Slightly visible scars) as he looks himself in the mirror he has noticed something...well two things actually ...One that his eye that he lost when he was fighting with those angels is back and two...His hair was as white as snow.

SJ: What the? ( He then remembers the picture of his dad in his human form ) Oh yeah...Dads hair...I guess its Genetic.

he then goes in the shower and started to wash himself up.

Several minutes later he comes out and has a quick shave as well and after getting dressed and steps outside. Looks back at Charlie and she was still a sleep. He then sneaks his way out of the room quietly not to wake her up and closed the door behind him. He then turned around but saw Alastor was there and in a panic he tried to punch him but he Just tilts his head and grabs his arm

Alastor: ( let's him go) my my aren't we the jumpy one?

SJ: Jesus man dint sneak up on me like that...and yeah that tends to happen given what happened 3 days ago. Anyway what are you doing here?

Alastor: my apologies...I just wanted to see if your ok?...you seem fine...( Rubs his hair) and it looks like your True potential has finally been unlocked. Very good...this will make it easier?

SJ: Make what easier?

Alastor: the training of course. But first thing first, Go make yourself some coffee and freshen up your mind while i go make us some  Jambalaya for breakfast.

SJ: * Again with the Jambalaya?...seriously if i keep eating that stuff I'm gonna be in the bathroom for weeks end*

they both then headed downstairs and as they both arrived to the hotels kitchen they see the other all half a sleep in there Pajamas ( or Boxers and brief's ) as they looked up some spat out there coffee in shock and they had there eyes on SJ as they smiled and walked over to him to see if he is doing ok

Nifty was the first one to speak up as she was crawling all over him like a cockroach checking him out.

Nifty: ( talking fast ) Ohm gosh, Ohm gosh, Ohm gosh, Ohm gosh are you ok? , are you Hurt still? You need some food ?

SJ: ( grabs her gently and holds her like a doll) Whoa, Whoa easy there. Im ok really But thank for caring ...all of you ( he puts her down and pats her head as she smiles and had a small blush as well)

Vaggie: and your sure your ok

SJ: Yes absolutely 

Vaggie: Ok then...Good to hear...Uhh by the way is Charlie upstairs?

SJ: Uhh...yeah she is uhh ....Sleeping still though.

Angel Dust: ( teasing ) well yeah obviously what with all the hardcore fucking from last night ... walls here are as thin as paper in case your wondering how i found out. Maybe you can do that with me tonight?

SJ:...Not even with a thousand condoms you sick fuck.

Angel Dust: hmmm 🤔...so there is a number?

SJ: Ugh... ( Walks past them and pours himself some coffee) anyway fine if you have to Know yes me and Charlie are a thing now. And we confess our feeling for one another. But I didn't wanna make a big deal out of it.

Vaggie: well...I'm glad for both of you.

SJ: thanks. So what happened while I was out?

Vaggie: well after your big figth with those exterminators we carried you back to the hotel , we called Charlie's Dad and told him everything that happened. He called the best doctor here in hell and we just went doing our usual thing here in the hotel while we waited... basically just acting like nothing happened.

SJ: I see...well please tell Charlie's Dad I'm very grateful for what he did for me.

Alastor: we will...now then SJ my boy il be in the living room waiting for you...when you finish your coffee please come there and we shall begin your training lessons.

SJ: okay

Angel: training lessons...what you need that for your a bad ass.

SJ: I was in Rage mode Angel I was only fighting in instinct. I need to learn to control it without going into a Beast.

Some time later after he finishes his coffee he then headed to the living room.

TO BE CONTINUED