Ch 40 Last Blood Part 1

5 Days have passed and during those Days, Martin Has been trying to find and kill SJ. But No luck so far, He cant go back to the hotel because now there even more security there and While he was searching for him, SJ has been taking down his new crime empire all on his own one by one, Burning down all of his buildings that make drugs or store drugs, destroying warehouses that have washed money and dirty money and other stuff and killing all of his mean.

Right now at this very moment Martin was in his office smoking like crazy and drinking scotch and angry as hell.

Martin : ( angry ) God dammit...dammit, dammit, DAMMIT ( he throws his drink at the wall ) HOW THE HELL IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?...AGAIN?...UGHH...THAT SON OF A BITCH IS RUINING ME....no matter where I look or how many guys I send no one can kill, ...Fuck...that kid is a monster, a fighter and a bad ass pro...I made too good ( He rubs his hands because he kind of hates himself, I mean he is the guy who mentored SJ in everything he knows...well not just him but the people that used to work for him as well, SJ was his Ace in the hole, His best...No the best of the best...And now he is taking down Martins Empire all over again. His thoughts however were interrupted when he heard the sound of his office door being knocked and he looks up ) Sigh...who is it?

??? : Boss its us we found one of our crates of weapons.

Martin : You did?...Bring it in.

the doors to his office open up and his guys pushed in a massive create.

Martin : Open it, I want to see if the stuff in there is still there.

The thugs did as they were told and they opened it up using  crowbars but when they opened it and the lid fell down...there was nothing in it...accept a Barely  Alive Valentino. He fell down face first and as Martin and the thugs looked hm over they were shocked at how he was looking. Firstly he was nude and his whole body was covered in massive amount of Bruises and cuts and blood and his hands and feet were tied up and he had some ...Toys up his ass...really really big ones...the thugs all flinched at this...they then flip him over and saw is face was just as bad as his body and he had duck-tape on his mouth. and they saw that his chest was carved with a Knife as he had 2 massive letters on his said chest...SJ.

Thug 1 : Oh my god....this guys fucking insane.

Thug 2 : Oh Man I think I'm going to be sick ( he covers his mouth )

Martin takes the duck tape off his mouth but what he saw next was even more worst then his body...Every single tooth...and I mean LITERALY EVERY SINGEL TOOTH...has been ripped out of his mouth , There is nothing in there but just gums. and then he started to cry while trying to say something.

Valentino : ( mouth filled with blood and swollen gums ) Guhhh uhh huuh.

Martin : huh...Ohh fuck this is fucked up on so many levels....Ugh your useless as hell.

Thug : 1 Hey boss ( hands him a envelop ) This was in the create ...its addressed to you.

Martin takes it and opens it up and sees what it was...its from SJ.

The letter : What I did to him is nothing compared to what I will do to you. Lets end this once and for all ( the rest of the letter says coordinates to where SJ Is ...mainly the farm land with all the traps )...P.S...don't forget to bring a good supply of body bags... Prick.

Martin: Gather up every gunman we have and get them all geared up...were going to war.

Thug 1 : Uh what about this guy ? ( points At Val ) 

Martin : Dump his ass at a hell Hospital

Meanwhile Back with SJ 

He was back at the farm waiting for Martin...But he hasn't been doing any resting for the last several days, since he was on one long ass killing spree...so he had to take some wake up pills to keep him going...the only downside is that he started to see some weird shit.